Comment here if you want new mfp friends .. Let's kick butt together. I log on Allll day errrry day

Options

Replies

• StayHumbleHustleHard
    StayHumbleHustleHard Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I would like friends.
  • WanderlustBritni
    WanderlustBritni Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm always interested in more friends. Feel free to add me!
  • sandersonbizcom
    sandersonbizcom Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Love the app too, it's not a quick easy fix but a healthy way to lose weight. Started in March and down 20 lbs.
  • zachduden
    zachduden Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Still accepting any and all friend requests! Let's keep each other motivated!
  • Dube11
    Dube11 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I love sharing in everyone's success stories!
  • joanne230188
    joanne230188 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I used mfp a couple of years a go and logged religiously and lost a lot of weight. I've slacked recenently and would like a few more mfp friends to encourage me and keep me going xx thanks please feel free to add me x
  • powetik
    powetik Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Danielle. I live in Durham, NC and would love to make some new mfp friends from all over, but especially in my area. Let's get healthy together.
  • Beccacupcake
    Beccacupcake Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Adding y'all
  • SusanCotter21
    SusanCotter21 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Meeeee! I need lots of motivation.
  • ForMe2No
    ForMe2No Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Angela and I was using MFP a little last year and then dropped off. I'm a few weeks back and need some friends for motivation and support. I'm hoping to stick with it this time. I plan to start sharing my diary with my friends. I haven't really gotten a routine diet down... for now I'm just making sure I work off more calories than I consume. Good or bad I track everything. I've been back at it for 3 weeks or so and so far I've lost 9lbs. I'm also using the Fitbit App on there my user name is Angela M
  • Mohamedkhair
    Mohamedkhair Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to Add me
    Living in Dubai and know alot about nutrition as I am a Doctor and like to help others
    Waiting for your motivation
    My Goal : lose 5 kg fat only and gain more muscle
  • aferguson611
    aferguson611 Posts: 3 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Hey! I want to use this app but I'm am sssooo new to this so I don't know what to do really!! I have one friend!! ;) I am from Georgia, walking everyday and doing low carb diet! I want to log foods but I'm not counting anything except carbs so I'm not on a "1500/day" kinda diet!! Any and all help and suggestions welcomed!!
  • Beccacupcake
    Options
    Adding you both
  • Beccacupcake
    Options
  • mcmdlifts
    mcmdlifts Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've lost 40lbs, if I can do it, so can anyone else :)
  • tyler1892
    tyler1892 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Add me so we can help motivate each other
  • AngelFire404
    AngelFire404 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'd love some more friends on here. I started an exercise program with my diet 3 weeks ago and my diary is open to friends.
  • tedwatts2177
    tedwatts2177 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this app and have been learned that tracking really helps. Hope to lose 80#s can use all the support I can get.
  • dodgydave9
    dodgydave9 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hi please add me, Dave from the UK x
  • Effumandshine
    Effumandshine Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif