"Navy Wife" in Honolulu

Options
Hi all! My name is Nicole, I am 22, 5' 11" and 170 lbs-I have lost 10 pounds so far but my goal is to be at a fit 140. I have no children, and my husband is in the Navy. I am the Director of Human Resources for a growing health care company in Honolulu. I am responsible for over 600 employees so my job can be very stressful. anyways I'm trying to get back into shape and could use all the friends I can find! I'm very active on this app and also fitbit :) add me! Would love to witness other people's journeys

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,663 Member
    Options
    If I still lived there, I'd be running on the beach. I miss island life.
    A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • NicoleDRucker27
    NicoleDRucker27 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am only here for another 8 months and am trying to make as much of it as I can. Love this island!
  • wmeyerbill455
    wmeyerbill455 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Ok, I need a little education here. I am 5' 11, but male and 170lbs for me would be awesome. 140lbs and I would be worried I was too thin. Is 140 really the ideal weight for women at 5'11? Ignorant male?
  • hjohnson592
    hjohnson592 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm an airforce wife! My husband just deployed so I'm trying to lean out before he gets back to look sexy for him and to keep myself busy. :)
  • wmeyerbill455
    wmeyerbill455 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Ignorant Male here again, 140 seems to be perfectly fine, and judging from how much exercise you are doing you will get there with no problem. Enjoy your time on the Island and your right it is a beautiful place.
  • NicoleDRucker27
    NicoleDRucker27 Posts: 4 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    ilol "gnore male", you are fine! thanks for the feed back haha. I was a size 4 when I was 140, way to small for a guy, but good for a girl haha
  • RetiredNavy_CT
    RetiredNavy_CT Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    That was my first duty station with the Navy, awesome place, enjoy it while your there. It's easy to take for granted living there, I left there in 1995 knowing I'll be back but haven't been back as of yet.