PCOS I Love Life

Options
My name is Rhoda, and I would love to make some friends here as I try to veer away from bad choices. I would love to hear from those who are dealing with PCOS - please please adopt me and guide me out of this PCOS blackhole.

Please feel free to add me everyone. =)

Replies

• mabuckland
    mabuckland Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi hi hi!! I have PCOS and endometriosis which sucks but we'll get through!!! I'll add you xxx
  • msty112
    msty112 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I also suffer from PCOS along with a severely under active thyroid. Been at this for almost 2 years now! Feel free to add. I'm looking for new friends too!
  • rhoda1478
    rhoda1478 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks M! we sure will!!! i am starting from scratch on the calorie count and keto plan - I must say I came to the right place.
  • tangytiff
    tangytiff Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I was just diagnosed with PCOS, and I really need to take this more seriously and make better choices, too.
  • rhoda1478
    Options
    Hi T, we have a longer way to get there but we'll get there!!! xxx
  • blukitten
    blukitten Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    PCOS and hypothyroidism-- add me-- at this for about a year ,, down 60 lbs
  • blukitten
    blukitten Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Also-there is a PCOS group and a hypothyroidism group as well on here- in case you didn't know-- they are great for info!
  • rhoda1478
    Options
    I added you. That's an achievement, did your PCOS symptoms go away? which group is it btw? I'd love to join =)
  • RayyONicole
    RayyONicole Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello All,

I'm not new to MyFitnessPal, but I have been gone for a looong time. I recently relocated to Houston (Clear Lake area) and looking to connect with other working Moms in the area who are balancing home and work life. Add me, I'll add back.
  • seckard16
    seckard16 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies!!! Fellow PCOS and hypo girl here! Add me :)
  • ncarlson4
    ncarlson4 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Pcos and thyroid issues here as well....please feel free to add me. Nice talk to others in the same boat.

Nikki
  • NikkiDT9211
    NikkiDT9211 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    My doctor told me she suspected I have PCOS but I haven't been officially diagnosed. I'm losing weight to try to get pregnant with no luck after 3 years. I'd love more friends to help keep me going.