Looking for Positive Friends and Good Vibes! ☮ ☼

Options
shannonmoo
shannonmoo Posts: 2 Member
Hey there! My name's Shannon, I'm 21 years old, vegetarian, in university and just got a fitbit to help me stay motivated. I'm hoping to find some positive people on here because it seems like there's a lot of negativity! I find that the best motivation comes from loving yourself and others, and a healthy lifestyle is not just physical but mental as well. Feel free to add me or say hi! Time to spread the love and good vibess <3:))

Replies

• cbills65
    cbills65 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Agreed... on all points. I like to surround myself with very positive people as well. Feel free to add me if you like. :smile:
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    You can find friends in the Fitbit Users group: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/1290-fitbit-users
  • Daniel21234
    Daniel21234 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Added
  • deejaymojito
    deejaymojito Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    i am on 94 days streak. started with bad macros but managed to gain all knowledge recently and now i can give decent advice to someone who's still struggling. feel free to add me or shoot me a message if you have any question.
  • nikkidilly
    nikkidilly Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm also looking for people with positive vibes to help motivate me. I just can't seem to keep it up..Maybe having some friends might help
  • kpjohnson414
    kpjohnson414 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello I would just like to say this is awsome and would love to have a group like y'all to help me keep on track!! Please add me as a friend!!
  • txsilverbell
    txsilverbell Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Would like to share tips, encouragement & good energy with regular loggers. I log the good, the bad & the ugly food choices I make & I currently follow a macro plan that is always being tweeted.

Add me and/or have a great day :D