PX90 for 90 days

Options

Replies

• kristinegift
    kristinegift Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure how accurate the before/after stats are. Really wish they had used measurements! I think that would have been a better reflection of their progress :/
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    I watched this yesterday. They also didn't appear to alter their diet in any way. I'm only a month into Insanity and I've had bigger physical changes than they got in 90 days but I've done a complete diet overhaul too.
  • FabianRodriguez94
    FabianRodriguez94 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I watched this yesterday. They also didn't appear to alter their diet in any way. I'm only a month into Insanity and I've had bigger physical changes than they got in 90 days but I've done a complete diet overhaul too.

Agreed. Pretty sure their diets were not altered that much, or at all.
  • tomofnj
    tomofnj Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    They showed them drinking a few beers so I also think the diet was not altered.
    Damn you liquid calories ! lol
  • anothermop
    anothermop Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    When I 1st did P90X 5 or 6 yrs ago, I had results like this because I did NOT alter my eating. So I didn't think the time and effort where worth it. I did it 3 yrs ago along with the diet plan and I lost like 25-30 lbs in 90 days.
  • MissHolidayGolightly
    MissHolidayGolightly Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    I don't know how they would have gained muscle with P90X which is mainly cardio. They measured with bioelectrical impedance scales which are not accurate.
  • djprice_69
    djprice_69 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Two words:
    Diet & Diet

I've been doing Body Beast for months now, but haven't altered my semi-crappy diet. I went from about 275 lbs to 281 lbs, huge gains in my lifts, but definitely haven't lost any weight because my diet wasn't altered. The difference between this and the article posted above is I know full well that it is my own fault, not the fault of the program.