Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Comment here if you want new mfp friends .. Let's kick butt together. I log on Allll day errrry day

Replies

• StayHumbleHustleHard
    StayHumbleHustleHard Posts: 20 Member
    I would like friends.
  • WanderlustBritni
    WanderlustBritni Posts: 16 Member
    I'm always interested in more friends. Feel free to add me!
  • sandersonbizcom
    sandersonbizcom Posts: 2 Member
    Love the app too, it's not a quick easy fix but a healthy way to lose weight. Started in March and down 20 lbs.
  • zachduden
    zachduden Posts: 264 Member
    Still accepting any and all friend requests! Let's keep each other motivated!
  • Dube11
    Dube11 Posts: 93 Member
    Feel free to add me, I love sharing in everyone's success stories!
  • joanne230188
    joanne230188 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi everyone, I used mfp a couple of years a go and logged religiously and lost a lot of weight. I've slacked recenently and would like a few more mfp friends to encourage me and keep me going xx thanks please feel free to add me x
  • powetik
    powetik Posts: 14 Member
    Hi I'm Danielle. I live in Durham, NC and would love to make some new mfp friends from all over, but especially in my area. Let's get healthy together.
  • Beccacupcake
    Beccacupcake Posts: 49 Member
    Adding y'all
  • SusanCotter21
    SusanCotter21 Posts: 26 Member
    Meeeee! I need lots of motivation.
  • ForMe2No
    ForMe2No Posts: 235 Member
    Hi I'm Angela and I was using MFP a little last year and then dropped off. I'm a few weeks back and need some friends for motivation and support. I'm hoping to stick with it this time. I plan to start sharing my diary with my friends. I haven't really gotten a routine diet down... for now I'm just making sure I work off more calories than I consume. Good or bad I track everything. I've been back at it for 3 weeks or so and so far I've lost 9lbs. I'm also using the Fitbit App on there my user name is Angela M
  • Mohamedkhair
    Mohamedkhair Posts: 2 Member
    Feel free to Add me
    Living in Dubai and know alot about nutrition as I am a Doctor and like to help others
    Waiting for your motivation
    My Goal : lose 5 kg fat only and gain more muscle
  • aferguson611
    aferguson611 Posts: 3 Member
    edited May 2015
    Hey! I want to use this app but I'm am sssooo new to this so I don't know what to do really!! I have one friend!! ;) I am from Georgia, walking everyday and doing low carb diet! I want to log foods but I'm not counting anything except carbs so I'm not on a "1500/day" kinda diet!! Any and all help and suggestions welcomed!!
  • Beccacupcake
    Adding you both
  • Beccacupcake
  • mcmdlifts
    mcmdlifts Posts: 8 Member
    I've lost 40lbs, if I can do it, so can anyone else :)
  • MTyler580
    MTyler580 Posts: 10 Member
    Add me so we can help motivate each other
  • AngelFire404
    AngelFire404 Posts: 18 Member
    I'd love some more friends on here. I started an exercise program with my diet 3 weeks ago and my diary is open to friends.
  • tedwatts2177
    tedwatts2177 Posts: 4 Member
    I'm new to this app and have been learned that tracking really helps. Hope to lose 80#s can use all the support I can get.
  • dodgydave9
    dodgydave9 Posts: 159 Member
    Hi please add me, Dave from the UK x
  • Effumandshine
    Effumandshine Posts: 101 Member
    giphy.gif