• Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    Skinnytaste, inspiralized, cookinglight, eatingwell, slenderkitchen
  • sazzletee
    sazzletee Posts: 3 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    The skinny spiralizer cookbook. Been using it for about 2 months and lost 13lb so far. I never knew you could do so many things with courgettes.
  • inked_Calimom82
    inked_Calimom82 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I use Pinterest all the time to find great recipe ideas but one website I discovered recently, http://mybodymykitchen.com
    I absolutely love! He has great healthy recipes for
    people who like to meal prep like me. Check it out ;)
  • Azurite27
    Azurite27 Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Skinnytaste for low cal and easy. Gimmesomeoven has some great recipes but no calorie or nutritional info. Allrecipes is a mixed bag but also has cooking technique info that I find really useful as a beginner cook.
  • justcat206
    justcat206 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    It's not exactly clean eating (in fact a lot of the recipes are the opposite) but I LOVE The Farm Chicks; In The Kitchen cookbook and you can healthy-up their recipes as well. Sooooo yummy!

http://www.thefarmchicks.com/
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    sazzletee wrote: »
    The skinny spiralizer cookbook. Been using it for about 2 months and lost 13lb so far. I never knew you could do so many things with courgettes.

What type do both you have? I've wanted to purchase one but I don't want to get the wrong one. I keep seeing the 'Inspiralizer' and wonder if anyone has comments on that one? Do you love it? Do you wish you hadn't gotten it, don't use it as often as you thought? Curious.. TIA :)
  • myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    Hungry Girl !
  • jamie_reynolds
    jamie_reynolds Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    are you on pinterest? you can search specific recipes or recipes with specific ingredients or you can follow boards that pertain to your interests. feel free to follow my recipe boards: https://www.pinterest.com/jlp79/
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options

What type do both you have? I've wanted to purchase one but I don't want to get the wrong one. I keep seeing the 'Inspiralizer' and wonder if anyone has comments on that one? Do you love it? Do you wish you hadn't gotten it, don't use it as often as you thought? Curious.. TIA :)

The paderno spiralizer (which is the one inspiralized used before she made her own brand). It's $27 on amazon
    http://www.amazon.com/Paderno-World-Cuisine-A4982799-Tri-Blade/dp/B0007Y9WHQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1431697099&sr=8-1&keywords=paderno

I bought it probably 2-3 years ago and I use it 3-4 times per week. Immediately after buying mine, I bought one for my mom, then recently bought one for my mentor/friend, and one for my mother in law because she kept borrowing mine!
  • Southerngalpal
    Southerngalpal Posts: 23 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    theyummylife.com and skinnytaste.com are my favorite!
  • Marilyn0924
    Marilyn0924 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    Some of my faves:
    skinnytaste.com
    cookinglight.com
    eatingwell.com
    iowagirleats.com
    thekitchn.com
    poorgirleatswell.com
  • itsthehumidity
    itsthehumidity Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love Budget Bytes!

http://www.budgetbytes.com/

The author is a number cruncher who makes great food, updates often, and emphasizes a budget-conscious approach.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options

The paderno spiralizer (which is the one inspiralized used before she made her own brand). It's $27 on amazon
    http://www.amazon.com/Paderno-World-Cuisine-A4982799-Tri-Blade/dp/B0007Y9WHQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1431697099&sr=8-1&keywords=paderno

I bought it probably 2-3 years ago and I use it 3-4 times per week. Immediately after buying mine, I bought one for my mom, then recently bought one for my mentor/friend, and one for my mother in law because she kept borrowing mine!

@Queenmunchy Thanks so much for that info, that's exactly what I was looking for.. I would much rather pay $27 than $50. I had my eye on the paderno tri for awhile and it helps to hear that's what she used to use herself.

I'll be ordering one soon then... so much you can do with it. :)
  • barbarae130
    barbarae130 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I love allrecipes too. I love using my slow cooker and they have fab recipes there
  • Lexieberry
    Lexieberry Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I like skinny taste
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    A lot of these are posted here already, but I've gotten several recipes from the following:
    slenderkitchen.com/
    thekitchn.com/
    emilybites.com/
    allrecipes.com
    skinnykitchen.com/
  • jopalis
    jopalis Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Cooking Light!
  • kkrondon
    kkrondon Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I ❤️ Skinnytaste, Eat Yourself Skinny, and Dashing Dish!
  • purplejune
    purplejune Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I sometimes get cookbooks from the library when I'm bored with my cookbooks or websites. I copy the recipes I like and keep them in a notebook.