looking for MFP friends that log in regularly : ) and for motivation!!

Options
Most of my "real" life friends log on for a bit then stop and I need to feel motivated and see other people going through this with me!! Add me, I need friends!!

Replies

• safianat
    safianat Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Same story here :) My name is Natalia :) I would be very happy to have MFP friends for support, so I dont feel that I am doing it on my own :) please friend me ☺
  • notsoskinnytiger4283
    notsoskinnytiger4283 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey guys :) I'm Jemma, I just downloaded the app so I will be on constantly.
    Please friend me o:)
  • lindawlas
    lindawlas Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I will be your friend! :) I was on here years ago ... Did not add any friends. I do t know how long I did it for but just stopped at some point. I just started again 3 days ago and I think by logging in everything I eat and do makes me think about what I am actually eating. I think having a friend this time will motivate me to continue and to be accountable with staying on track.
  • saramatthews919
    saramatthews919 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I log every day feel lost if I don't !
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • ForMe2No
    ForMe2No Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I was on for a bit last year and stopped logging didn't have any friends. This time I'm truly committed. I've been back for a month now. I log everything I eat good and bad and I share my diary with my friends. Feel free to add me.