Hello fellow Earthlings

Options
So howdy!

I'm new here. My name is Lauren! I weigh 147lbs but my ultimate goal weight is 110lbs! Anything less I think would be a bit silly. I'm hoping to find friends here! People who will help me when I need it and in return I can help them! Dont be shy! Say hey! ☺

Replies

• byusuri
    byusuri Posts: 2,757 Member
    Options
    What's up? New as well. Trying to drop about 15 lbs.
  • QueenieSmurf
    QueenieSmurf Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Maybe we can do it together! :3 I need someone who will help motivate me, whom I can also motivate haha! How does that sound?
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,763 Member
    Options
    Hey there Lauren, I'm new to the site also and I will be trying to log daily. Add me if you want :D
  • QueenieSmurf
    QueenieSmurf Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey there Lauren, I'm new to the site also and I will be trying to log daily. Add me if you want :D

I cant seem to add friends :worried:

• Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Options
    You got it
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Double posted for some reason.
  • Emil07
    Emil07 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hey!!! I'm new to this as well. Looking to drop some lbs and add some muscle. Doing a mix of cardio and weight training. What are you doing for exercise ?
  • byusuri
    byusuri Posts: 2,757 Member
    Options
    Maybe we can do it together! :3 I need someone who will help motivate me, whom I can also motivate haha! How does that sound?

That sounds great to me.
  • trivedipurva95
    trivedipurva95 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey all !Purva here. I am also on the track from 147 lbs to 114...it'll be a great help to get motivated and not to quit. o:)