NSV! smaller bra sizes :)

Options
silvereyes01
silvereyes01 Posts: 49 Member
It may seem strange to be excited about it, seeing as my husband does not share my enthusiasm. haha. I have dropped down to a 36D! (I was at a 40DD) It is nice to wear tighter shirts and my back boobs (the rolls that hangover the bra) aren't showing. Cheers to smaller back rolls! LoL! Plus I finally get to shop for cute bras!

Replies

• Curvygoth
    Curvygoth Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Well done you. That's why I am here and dieting as I have gone up to a FF and they are just too big. I want to wear prettier bras. I can't wait to get down do a DD as I used to be

curvygoth
  • hchandler0823
    hchandler0823 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Yay! I'm pretty sure that I've lost some "boobage" too, just not sure how much.

Congrats!
  • oxFaithxo
    oxFaithxo Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    GO girl... my fiance is having the same seperation axiety about my BUTT... hahaha but i am glad my thighs are rubbing LOL
  • MyNameIsNotBob
    MyNameIsNotBob Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I had the same NSV and it felt AWESOME! :)
  • silvereyes01
    Options
    GO girl... my fiance is having the same seperation axiety about my BUTT... hahaha but i am glad my thighs are rubbing LOL

haha! Men! Although I would be upset if parts of my husband got smaller.................like his muscles. (dirty minded people, geez) :P On a different note: I'd also be happy to lose the wings on my arms. It's straight out of a horror story when I wave. Very scary jiggling.
  • lkm111
    lkm111 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's great! I'm sure you are much more comfortable and your new size isn't anything to sneeze at!
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I bought new ones today..46c to 42c, and my side boobs have disappeared!! It is lovely!
  • missjeannemarie
    Options
    Hi, I turned into a 42 C from a 36 C when I gained the weight and hear what you are saying, it gives me hope that when I drop the 50 pounds I gained my boobs will be smaller again and I am thankful. My side boobs are too much and my boobs feel like they define me with this extra weight. Here's to you for stating what we are all feeling - love this post!! Please feel free to add me as a friend for people on this post.

Friends welcome :blushing:
  • missjeannemarie
    Options
    thanks!!
  • lizzie_perrin
    lizzie_perrin Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Yay! That is exciting!
  • Winged_Victory
    Options
    That is so awesome :-)

I would loooooove to drop a cup size. Not a fan of my DDDs.
  • Talazws
    Talazws Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Yeah! Go smaller boobs! I have been experiencing the same thing...when I started I was a 38C, but now all my bras are falling off of me-- they really aren't doing their job. Maybe I will go to Macy's or somewhere else and get a professional fitting! Never had that done before!
  • jlanab
    jlanab Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    so excited!! I was having a convo with a friend last week and she broke my heart when she told me my boobs wouldnt get smaller (even though i thought mine already have). Cheers to you! I'm a 38DDD and would LOVE to get rid of a D... or two
  • ginakelley
    ginakelley Posts: 33
    Options
    Totally excited for everyone on this thread!! After nursing two babies and losing 35lbs, I went from a 36C/D to a 34A... I wasn't too excited about it, but my husband doesn't mind and that is all that matters!
  • pammyedmunds
    pammyedmunds Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I bought new bras last week. Went from a 42DDD to a 38D!! I was like are you serious? I made the sales lady check me twice. LOL!! This is a great NSV! If only the belly would shrink as fast as the boobs do!

Congrats on your success!!
  • silvereyes01
    Options
    Yay to everyone on here! I love that my armpit boobs are almost all gone! Great job everyone!
  • pammyedmunds
    pammyedmunds Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    armpit boobs....lol! Great name for them. LOL!! Yes mine are slowly disappearing too.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!