Feeling self confident!

Options
seckard16
seckard16 Posts: 24 Member
edited May 2015 in Success Stories
nk5l4t5m8y87.jpg
Hi all!!! I Am so excited at my hard work and success. All my life I've struggled with body image issues and eating disorders. They only got worse when I got pregnant, then diagnosed with PCOS and was struggling to lose the baby weight and handle PCOS symptoms. Finally, my trusting the process, a 24 day challenge to reset my system, and hard work I'm seeing results. I still have a long way to go but I'm going to get there!

Replies

• seckard16
    Options
    seckard16 wrote: »
    nk5l4t5m8y87.jpg
    Hi all!!! I Am so excited at my hard work and success. All my life I've struggled with body image issues and eating disorders. They only got worse when I got pregnant, then diagnosed with PCOS and was struggling to lose the baby weight and handle PCOS symptoms. Finally, my trusting the process, a 24 day challenge to reset my system, and hard work I'm seeing results. I still have a long way to go but I'm going to get there!

• shiftynj
    shiftynj Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Great work. I hope I get there myself someday.
  • seckard16
    Options
    shiftynj wrote: »
    Great work. I hope I get there myself someday.

I struggle everyday go maintain it! You can do it!!!
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    Nice job
  • Stacyandsilas
    Stacyandsilas Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • jjmorse1985
    jjmorse1985 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Nice you look great!
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Looking good lass :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!