Sports Bras - HELP!

Options
VegGrrl
VegGrrl Posts: 336 Member
Ladies - Can anyone recommend a good, supportive sports bra that is modest enough to cover "high beams"?!

You can get regular bras with "modesty petals" in the cups - but I have been unable to find a sports bra that's much better than a wet t-shirt. And that is NOT acceptable to me when I'm working out...esp. with my trainer.

HELP!

Replies

• createdbyGod
    Options
    i swear by enel bra. im big busted 40 dd n it's the onle bra thst keeps my girls in order. bit pricey but worth it
  • dasskinny
    dasskinny Posts: 56
    Options
    Im a 38DD And i love underarmor!!! They have many styles and colors and and great support and they keep u dry :-) U can get them at ****'s Sporting Goods or a underarmor store :-)
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I got a couple of Lily of France sports bras with lined molded cups that rock my world. Support and comfort, with two separate boobies and no high beams!
  • lesley12345
    lesley12345 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I've searched everywhere for a good sports bra, and the best place I found them was Old Navy, I love their sports bras.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    I've got some Danskin ones I got at WalHell that are molded and I never have that problem. They were inexpensive too.

Edited to add: I *was* a 38DD (no idea what size I am now) and they stay in place.
  • Lanfear
    Lanfear Posts: 524
    Options
    I would recommend Freya sports bras, I bought one in March and it's brilliant.

If you're in the UK check out www.lessbounce.com, it's a really good site and has a whole range of different makes of sports bra.
  • romiga
    romiga Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I use champion. It wicks away sweat and doesnt cause "nip burn" when I run. I do supplement this with a Nike exercise top, the ones that kinda look like a racerback for extra hold. My girls are big and I hate drawing that "oh wow look at her boobs go" attention lol. So that combo works great for me.
  • VegGrrl
    VegGrrl Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the suggestions - definitely a couple brands I haven't checked out yet. I have lots of good sports bras that are comfy and keep the bounce down, it's the "Gee, she must be cold!" issue that's the problem. :blushing:

Keep those suggestions coming, ladies!