Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

A decade I will never get back......

Emily3907
Emily3907 Posts: 1,461 Member
I am so excited! I just left the 240's and I am officially in the 230's! I know that doesn't seem like a giant success, but I started at 278, so anytime I get out of a "decade" I just get so excited that I am that much closer to "onederland". I will get there! But, today I am celebrating the distance I have come!

Replies

• Liams_momma14
    Liams_momma14 Posts: 23 Member
    Awesome job!! I share your sentiment i know whAt it is to get into a new decade its NSV!
  • NC_Girl
    NC_Girl Posts: 177 Member
    Yay! Congratulations......keep up the great work!
  • Sweetiepiestef
    Sweetiepiestef Posts: 343 Member
    Awesome CONGRATS!!!
  • GrammyPeachy
    GrammyPeachy Posts: 1,723 Member
    edited May 2015
    Every ten pounds is a small victory for those of us that start out at a high weight.
    I know every "decade" I leave behind makes a great difference in my health and my progress,
    not to mention my motivation to keep going.

Congratulations!
  • Emily3907
    Emily3907 Posts: 1,461 Member
    Thanks everyone! All the little successes add up to the really big ones, so I try to enjoy them as much as possible!
  • agbmom556
    agbmom556 Posts: 694 Member
    Yeah! great job :)
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,535 Member
    At first I thought your Title eluded to that you WANTED it back. lol. Obviously... duh...NOT. Well done. It sounds like you are on a roll to take it off. :)
  • try2again
    try2again Posts: 3,562 Member
    I thought you were going to talk about a decade of your life you won't get back (from being overweight), but this is much better! :) Good for you!
    You and I had a similar starting weight (though mine was a few years ago) and are at a similar point now. When I get to the 220s, it'll be the first time in a long time and 200 just seems like a hop, skip, and a jump from there. See you there :)
  • oedipa_maas
    oedipa_maas Posts: 577 Member
    That's fantastic! Congratulations!
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Congrats, keep it up
  • jJmaples197
    jJmaples197 Posts: 2 Member
    Good job keep it up ☺
  • Xpecta
    Xpecta Posts: 451 Member
    That is very exciting!!!! Congratulations!!
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Yay!
  • KrissyRawrz
    KrissyRawrz Posts: 342 Member
    Aww that's great news! Well done to you :)
  • pawoodhull
    pawoodhull Posts: 1,759 Member
    That's great! Congratulations on your success so far! You are doing awesome!!
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    WTG. Keep us informed. You are doing awesome! Pictures?
  • RadiantKayleigh
    RadiantKayleigh Posts: 20 Member
    That's fantastic! Good job :)
  • Jmgkamp
    Jmgkamp Posts: 278 Member
    Every decade should be celebrated!!! Adios number starting with 24!!!
  • snowfallingsoftly
    snowfallingsoftly Posts: 34 Member
    I hear that! I'll soon leave my first decade too. Congrats!!
  • jules6669mfp
    jules6669mfp Posts: 446 Member
    Congrats. Keep up the good work. I've got about 50lbs more to go, so every "decade" means so much. I know how you feel.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!