Looking for a workout buddy!

Options
Hi! My name is Michelle and I am 27 years young. I am training to do my first figure competition this June and I still need to lose a few more pounds. I love working out and trying new classes, but most of my friends are busy at the times I workout and I would love find someone with similar goals to gym with me! I am looking for a fitness/workout buddy in the West Chester, PA area. Please feel free to message me if you are in need of one too! Thanks and keep up the good work all!!
Michelle

Replies

• leshagen
    leshagen Posts: 36
    Options
    Hey, I'm in PA too, but Mechanicsburg is a little too far from where you are. Plus, I don't think I could keep up with you, lol, but good luck with your competition!
  • jonjon143
    jonjon143 Posts: 75
    Options
    Hey Michelle, a web site called WannaBuddy.com is set up specifically to connect local people with shared interests. Based on your zip code, you can connect with people nearby who are also interested in a workout buddy.
  • Michelled814
    Options
    Thank you, leshagen, and yeah, Mechanicsburg is far! My Fiance is from Gettysburg and that's close to you, but about 2 hours from me. :(.

Jonjon, thanks for the info about the website! I will definitely check it out!