Before & After 60 P90X Pics

Options
emmaleigh47
emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
**warning sports bra ahead - you have been warned**

I get alot of posts and friend request every day asking me the same two questions
1. Am I able to run I am ____ pounds?
2. Are you sure I can do P90X, I am sooo out of shape.

I encourage everyone to run intervals ... or run if you can. I started out running at 276 pounds... and as you can see in my ticker... 3 half marathons later I am still glad I do it.

I started P90X at the beginning of March ... I modify, modify, and modify some more.
Do your best and forget the rest right....

Ok here are the pictures...

http://i467.photobucket.com/albums/rr34/emmaleigh47/P90X Photos/60-Back-1-1.jpg

http://i467.photobucket.com/albums/rr34/emmaleigh47/P90X Photos/60-BackwithArms-1.jpg

Be nice! :)

Replies

• sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I see a huge difference. I admire anyone that can do the P90X! I have had the set for a year now, can have attempted to start it a couple of times, but have never even completed a full week. Kudos to you!
  • carebear7951
    carebear7951 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is so great! :) I have been tempted to try P90X but haven't ventured so far as to purchase it. :/ For some reason I'm scared of it. LOL I do some of the Biggest Loser workouts (Bob mostly) and Denise Austin....I love to run, just can't get time to do it. Good for you!
  • mecasgirl
    mecasgirl Posts: 64
    Options
    Wow.. That's amazing. I am so happy for you! Keep it up.
  • justleeanne
    justleeanne Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Wow, there is such a huge difference from such a short space of time, it is truly amazing how somebody can change so much so quickly, congratulations and keep up the fantastic work, it is really paying off!! :)
  • drcutie79
    drcutie79 Posts: 8
    Options
    Good job...you are an inspiration!
  • totustuusmaria
    totustuusmaria Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    You look really good! Are you going to go for another round?
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    you have done so well ,well done
  • cmstaley1
    cmstaley1 Posts: 32
    Options
    Great Job!
  • marianne_s
    marianne_s Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Your tummy has gotten a lot flatter.... good job...!
  • GirlPower1018
    Options
    YOu always make me :laugh: & :smile: I loved the pics you are doing GREAT!!!!!

:)

Have a great night.

Vicki
  • emmaleigh47
    Options
    You look really good! Are you going to go for another round?

I am in the middle of Phase 3 right now - when I am done I am going to start right back up with another round of P90X. I love it... it keeps me motivated and is great cross training for my running.
    If I said I did the program 100% I would be lying... because I often have to change things due to my running schedule, but I would say I did about 60% of the program ... and near 90% of the strength training workouts!

• emmaleigh47
    Options
    YOu always make me :laugh: & :smile: I loved the pics you are doing GREAT!!!!!

Have a great night.

Vicki

Thank Vicki - Your support is incredible! :)
  • johaley03
    johaley03 Posts: 4
    Options
    Awesome!!! Good job!!!

I recently started P90X. I'm on Week 2 right now. Doing the Lean workout. :)
  • gailygail99
    gailygail99 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: wtg
  • emmaleigh47
    Options
    Awesome!!! Good job!!!

I recently started P90X. I'm on Week 2 right now. Doing the Lean workout. :)

Fabulous job! Keep up the good work ... and promise that you will post your 30 day pics! The progress is amazing!!
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Wow, you can really see the difference between the photos - how fab! And three half-marathons??? Wow, you amazing lady! :bigsmile:
  • Mahlissa
    Mahlissa Posts: 128
    Options
    super job. I can see muscle definition in your back, arms and your stomach. You have lost inches all over! all your hard work shows!:smile:
  • stacibuk
    stacibuk Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Can't see the pics
  • CharityAngel
    CharityAngel Posts: 111
    Options
    says that the image has been removed or deleted?
  • emmaleigh47
    Options
    says that the image has been removed or deleted?

Hmmm ... I just checked both images and they are still there.... try again? :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!