before and after

Options
2»

Replies

• bobbi1958
    bobbi1958 Posts: 11
    Options
    great job Honey! You make it look so easy! As Bob would say :just like a yoga master:)
  • TMikel08
    TMikel08 Posts: 2
    Options
    hello all my name is teresa but everyone calls me tt. i was diagnosed with PCOS in feb 2009 and im suffering with fertility issues.i had 2 procedures to see whats going on inside of me.i had a procedure called HSG done in feb 2009 and was told there was nothing blocking and i found me a new RE and she gave me a procedure called a hysteroscopy done jan 28th 2011 and found some polyps and she removed all.
    In October 2010 i weighed in at 251 pounds and as of May 10th 2011 i weigh 207.i have changed my life style,i started eatting more healthier.i eat 100%whole grain wheat bread,brown rice,more vegeys.more fruits,yogurts and greek yogurts,raw vegeys,diet green teas and water and no sugar in my eatting.so now its my adventure is to make a baby so wish me luck and good luck to all
  • patattheshire
    patattheshire Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    thankyou
  • patattheshire
    Options
    great job so far I bet you feel amazing with everyday that goes by and you see yourself in the mirror I know I do I wish you all the luck I can muster please stay in touch and keep posted as to results
    your friend pat
  • patattheshire
    Options
    thanks tj
    always appreciate your comments thanks again
    pat
  • patattheshire
    Options
    thank-you honey together we seem to accomplish a lot would never want a better partner you are a very awesome person
    love you tiger
  • netty42
    netty42 Posts: 16
    Options
    bloody hell ...thats some weight loss wel done u xxxxxx:love::drinker: :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!