I need friends who are active commenters and can give loads of motivation!

Options
Hey I'm looking for some friends on here to keep me motivated as well as me to do the same as well!

Replies

• TortoiseandtheHair
    TortoiseandtheHair Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for the same thing. 4 Years ago I was a regular MFPal who utilized the forum daily. As I'm starting to get back into it more, the more I've noticed what a mess the forum has become. So much judgement, poor information, discouraging statements, and useless garbage that has nothing to do with weight loss (I'm looking at you "...person above" posts!) The forum is where I used to spend most of my time on my first MFP go 'round. It's pretty sad what has happened to this site over the years. I think this go 'round I'll just stick to friends and their posts for motivation and success stories. Feel free to add me, any one! I like to post frequently! Keeps me on track (Hence the reason I'm back after 4 years post-MFP)
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    Add me for motivation
  • rpurdy73
    rpurdy73 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me for motivation. The more the merrier.
  • namarc0
    namarc0 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like. I log in every day, try to be active, and eat sensibly recognizing that this is a lifestyle change for me. I think motivating others helps me stay motivated as well.
  • Sigma28
    Sigma28 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like. I'm an active commenter, exerciser, and keep an open diary. I have 30 more pounds to lose, so we can keep each other accountable.
  • Eve0203
    Eve0203 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can add me
  • hypotrochoid
    hypotrochoid Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    *poke*
  • ToulaNac
    ToulaNac Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :-)
  • Jokingamerica12
    Jokingamerica12 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, log in daily well more like hourly!!
    Motivation & support welcome and will do the same in return! Have a great day :)
  • TashuaC
    TashuaC Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You can add me!
  • Neshna3
    Neshna3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi guys ! I'm new here. I'm from New Zealand and am very overweight. I would love to meet people who will motivate me in losing weight and in return I shall motivate you
  • Jessiemno
    Jessiemno Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I also need friends for motivation!! I login everyday so feel free to add me!! Anyone the more the better
  • lam_rohland
    lam_rohland Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    120 et al - I'm in!! Please add me, too! I'm a daily user of MFP but none of my family nor friends are so its tough to provide motivation, let alone get receive it. I will invite you guys/gals.
  • sugaandgrits
    sugaandgrits Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Add me. :)
  • lisaejt
    lisaejt Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    oh I have been poking do such a group- please add me if not too late?
  • lisaejt
    lisaejt Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    lisaejt wrote: »
    oh I have been poking do such a group- please add me if not too late?

looking for- not poking do !!
  • Catkhan
    Catkhan Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Please add me, I try and log on every day to keep motivated.

Lisa
  • TheSurge0n
    TheSurge0n Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I comment sometimes but red all the posts
  • krstn102109
    krstn102109 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I login everyday and I have noticed that most of my friends on here have slowed down their activity. I could use some extra support and I am happy to be a supporter back! Add me :)
  • charleykayesmom
    charleykayesmom Posts: 92 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Hey all! I am part of a fb motivation group that has over 1700 people all with likeminds and goals! All fitness levels, sizes and inspiring! Its free and I would love to add any of you to it!!!! Its the best thing I did for myself and have lost 26 lbs since joining it in Jan!