Yummy lunch ideas

Options
could you please tell me some of the lovely low cal lunches that you eat especially ones not involving bread.
Thanks

Replies

• dudess
    dudess Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Packet soups, tuna or ham salad (homemade), sushi (shop bought).
  • DKev
    DKev Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    If you're looking to grab something quick, I like a couple of white cheddar rice cakes topped with salsa a serving of baby carrots and maybe a fruit cup like mandarin oranges.
  • DiggNationFan
    DiggNationFan Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Tuna and rice, or tuna and pasta. Or something like baked beans, I have it on toast, but you don't want bread! Super Noodles (low fat ones). These are some of the things I go for if its low calories I'm aiming for. You could probably make something involving chichen and salad, and it would be quite low in calorie content.
  • ladylu11
    ladylu11 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I like to have a baked sweet potato. very good for you, very filling, and low in calories

4433730.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • chylom
    chylom Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Right now im on a Cucumber and tomatos with cottage cheese ( pinch of pepper) as a dressing kick. Love it
  • Irene8509
    Irene8509 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I like two pieces of either rolled ham or turkey and two to three slices of tomato, salt & peppered. Around 75 calories... you feel like you've eaten something.
  • KPstartingover
    KPstartingover Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I make chicken salad with 3 oz chicken breast, 1 Tbsp fat free miracle whip, 1 Tbsp Mt Olive sugar free pickle relish, curry powder, 1/2 cup chopped grapes. I usually eat it on an Arnold sandwich thin, but I've also eaten it with celery. It's really good. Leave out the curry if you don't like it :)
  • patattheshire
    patattheshire Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    miracle noodles have no cals and can be mixed with almost anything Rachael Ray has a ton of recipes
    for these as well as your own favorite
  • kalelwifey
    kalelwifey Posts: 172
    Options
    http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Chicken-Prosciutto-Bundles-2/Detail.aspx

I saw this oneee it looks

there alot of recipes on Allrecipes.com Healthy Link that are low cal
  • maggiedcs
    maggiedcs Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Bumblebee tuna has 3 tuna flavors and they're all good. No mayo, no bread justeat from the can. The flavors are Thai chili, Sundried tomato & basil and lemon pepper. Add some fresh pineapple& strawberry for a side dish. Filling, yummy and healthy!
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    At the beginning of the week, I grill a pack of boneless, skinless chicken tenderloins. Then throughout the week I make a big salad for lunch with spinach or lettuce, grilled chicken, black beans, part skim mozzerella cheese and crunchy fiesta strips on top, sometimes add just a couple olives. For dressing, I add just a little lite Gazebo room. YUMMY!