If you're new here please leave a comment so other people can add you(also add me amazingpaularcher)

Options
This type of thread has been created before but I wanted to revamp it for newbies or just people who want to share their goals with the world. More friends to check your progress here will mean that you will feel more compelled to follow your plan, so let's do it together!

Replies

• Paul_Archer
    Paul_Archer Posts: 11 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I'll start myself! My name is Paul Archer and you can add me whenever you want. Thank you for being here!
  • martin_leeann
    martin_leeann Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm Lee Ann. Feel free to add me!
  • Endomorphin_Man
    Endomorphin_Man Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm Cole. Feel free to add me.
  • tiffanykinsler
    tiffanykinsler Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. My name is Tiff and I'm new to the group.
  • AhmedAlsourchi
    AhmedAlsourchi Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Add
  • monica_jean
    monica_jean Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi. Monica here. I've been on MFP for a month and have only lost 2 pounds. I am trying really hard to lose a min of 30 lbs. I'm really frustrated. Cut out snacks, work out and stay around 1200 calories.
  • Carpe_diem1983
    Carpe_diem1983 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I've been at it since Jan but only recently discovered the community aspect. Looking for friends with open diaries! I'm on every day, supportive and motivating. Feel free to add:)
  • abdulmaliik199
    abdulmaliik199 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ❤️❤️
  • aldrinazu
    aldrinazu Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me, need Fitness friends in my life
  • katie11111
    katie11111 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. My name is katie. A 26 year old how hopes to turn all this negative weight into something sepeci for my 27th birthday coming up in October. Don't know what the do but I think I have to start somewhere and move on from there feel free to text with any helpful tips and tricks and off do the same
  • tisdanni
    tisdanni Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm dani, have always loved food too much and now my weight is effecting my health and self esteem. Time to make a change and turn things around. Feel free to add me
  • mxixmxix
    mxixmxix Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Mimi please feel free to add me so we can support and encourage each other ☺️
  • Samm471
    Samm471 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I'm Sammi feel free to add me too! I only joined 3 days ago
  • EmmaArnold2015
    EmmaArnold2015 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi guys I've been here for two weeks, I could do with some motivation if any one would like to add me
  • AnnmarieSimmons
    AnnmarieSimmons Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I am looking for MFP friends who can support me in this goal. My diary is open.. I will always support people I'm friends with too. Add me :smiley:
  • ninamtl
    ninamtl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm Nina. Was on this for a while then fell off and recently started back up again :)
  • daisyq73
    daisyq73 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, new and in need of motivation. Daisy
  • celseykonner
    celseykonner Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I have been at it since January... Love meeting new people and having mutual support! Feel free to add me :)
  • Tara_Bellavia1977
    Tara_Bellavia1977 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Tara. I've been diagnosed with low blood sugar and had to change my food intake. Well being over weight also isn't helping so pointers and a kind hand would be great.
  • mvalley2808
    mvalley2808 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Melissa. I'm trying very hard to stick to 1200 calories a day. Would love some advice on how to stick with it without getting discouraged or ways to work in a work out during the day. Thanks!!