Not eating enough !

Options
7ekaayah
7ekaayah Posts: 4 Member
Hello. My weight is 57 kg while my height is 169 cm.

My trainer told me to lose 3.5kg of fats and add about 8kg muscles.

I am doing the exercises 3 - 4 times a week however, can not eat enough for my training.

Its about my apetite. My trainer told me that by the time I will increase my food but nothing changed. My apetite is still the same as well as my weight. I felt like whatever i do, nothing will change my body shape.

p.s i attended around 4 body pump sessions but with no point as well.

Any advice plz

Replies

• kickassbarbie
    kickassbarbie Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I'm a little confused tbh. Are you asking for advice on how to eat more because you have no appetite or why your not seeing results?

Might help if you could post how long you've been on this program, how your calories look, etc.

If it's advice on how to eat more, peanut butter or butter can be added to alot of things and ultra high in fat and calories as well as yummy.
  • 7ekaayah
    7ekaayah Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I have been doing this program for almost 2 month.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    I'm assuming you're doing a bulk/cut cycle, as you cannot lose fat and gain muscle at the same time. Otherwise, find a new trainer.

There's a thread, though I'm on my phone and can't link to it, that @diannethegeek put together of an extremely thorough list of calorie dense foods to add to your diet if you aren't meeting your goals.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options