70 to lose-looking for friends

Options
I am 5'1 and lost 30 lbs. I have 70 more to go and feel like if I had some on here to be accountable to, I might do better

Replies

• smithyskingdom
    smithyskingdom Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello Monica, well done on the weight loss, congratulations. I still have 158 to go...Its a long way but will be worth it :)
  • MonicaRiches
    MonicaRiches Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Smithy.. Thanks a bunch! How tall are you? What's your goal?
  • slimmomma4
    slimmomma4 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1 and lost 30 lbs. I have 70 more to go and feel like if I had some on here to be accountable to, I might do better

I'm 5'2 and can't imagine how you can have 70 to go after losing 30 - are you sure your goal is set correctly?
  • sharonamp1276
    sharonamp1276 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great job Monica
  • dvici
    dvici Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi monica. I am 5'5" and also have lost 30 pounds. I have about another 60 to go.
  • MariaL93
    MariaL93 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi Monica! I need someone to be accountable! It works! I lost 52 pounds and have gained 19 back. Today..I here to say I am on a Mission! My short term goal is 30 pounds by June 16th. Long Term goal is 80 pounds.
  • mrsgrimmm
    mrsgrimmm Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 5,7 and am in the same boat. :-)
  • sebnemjett
    sebnemjett Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I m 5'1 and I got 60lbs to loose too. My day 1 on here. Please add me for support
  • terrimarcus2014
    terrimarcus2014 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Monica, I'm new here.....like this is my first reply aside replying to Bob, the group leader to the 50 & Over group. I too need to lose 70lbs.
    I have depression, anxiety, low self esteem, yeah, I need a buddy. I'm 5'0" if I stand up straight. I have never weighed this much. I even passed my full term weight. Im trying to wrap my head around weekly meal planning so I know ahead what my calorie counts are for meals. Working out is tough. I live in a high crime area and have a husband that does his own thing. So together along with everyone here we can do this!! Lets keep posting and stick together. Good for you for reaching out to the community.
  • erinep2015
    erinep2015 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've also lost 30 pounds and would like to lose 70 more. I'm 5'9"
  • julie382738
    julie382738 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Monica..I'm 5 foot 3..lost 13 but have about 55 to go...I'll send you a friend request and we can support each other!!
  • TruWillow
    TruWillow Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 5'3" I have about 80lbs to lose. If your looking for support and help support. Add me we can do this together
  • JenforHealth
    JenforHealth Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I have 60+ to lose. I DO NOT like to cook and don't even try!! oh I make basic things, I'm vegetarian so it's not a big deal. still, trader joes is my cook. they have reasonable healthy food and it works for me. that way I don't have to stress thinking about cooking and eating more than a portion. my poor carnivore husband would prefer I cook but we both are lazy so we buy food that is easy to prepare!
  • slbuchanan361
    slbuchanan361 Posts: 15 Member
    Options

Add me and we will work together! I have 50lbs to go!!!
  • forgtmenot
    forgtmenot Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I have 40 to lose and am 5'5, but would still like some more friends too!
  • kimmym0324
    kimmym0324 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me also, i'm 5'6 and I have 122 more pounds to lose!