gastric sleeve buddies

Options
Hi, im 10 months post op and lost 126lbs. I'm 20lbs away from goal and looking to hit that by June 17. I'm currently doing the 5 day pouch test (not because i think it's broken but because it's a great way for me to get back on the train) i dont have any sleeve support buddies and im new here so looking for some friends

Replies

• pawoodhull
    pawoodhull Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Most of us sleevers are on VSGers or Sleevers groups. VSGers is mor active.
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    I was sleeved 1/13/15. Feel free to add me! :)
  • eewb42
    eewb42 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, im 10 months post op and lost 126lbs. I'm 20lbs away from goal and looking to hit that by June 17. I'm currently doing the 5 day pouch test (not because i think it's broken but because it's a great way for me to get back on the train) i dont have any sleeve support buddies and im new here so looking for some friends

• eewb42
    eewb42 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 8 months post op and haven't lost as much as you. I've hit a stall that has lasted 3 months now. You have done so well. Please share what the 5 day pouch test is. I need to do something to get things moving again.
  • sokkerchika
    sokkerchika Posts: 5 Member
    Options

Hey I'm also 10 months out, down 116 lbs but have a long way to go.
  • garnet1981
    garnet1981 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Here is the pouch test. I really need to do it. I'll be 2 years out at the end of July and have back tracked about 15lbs over the past 3 months. Stress has been getting the better of me. http://5daypouchtest.com/