If you're new here please leave a comment so other people can add you(also add me amazingpaularcher)

Options

Replies

• nelrvergara
    nelrvergara Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Add me friends 27 4"11 and looking to lose about 20ish!
  • awesomejdad
    awesomejdad Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    My awesomeness level is very possibly beyond the level you can handle on your friend list. Give it a try and see how it goes. Just remember I warned you and that means you can't sue me if you blow up. I am that amazing!
  • NaimaAmara
    NaimaAmara Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Naima... I am trying to lose 150. Baby steps though. So far, I might have lost about 3. I'm also transitioning to a raw vegan lifestyle, hoping it helps me with my weight. I'd love some inspiration.
  • emaylerocks
    emaylerocks Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • leesyloo78
    leesyloo78 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I'm Leesa....been a mfp-er for 16months, daily logger with open diary lost over 40kg so far....feel free to add me for any tips or advise
  • ylvak94
    ylvak94 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Ylva, I live in Sweden and I have about 90lbs to lose. Anyone can add me, I don't care if you're male or female, have 10 or 200 lbs to lose, or if you're 18 or 80 :)
  • leannrochelle1982
    leannrochelle1982 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    How do I add friends I have no clue how this works yet
  • kfrazi13
    kfrazi13 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have used this app off and on again for some time now, but do not have many friends that do as well. Feel free to add me if you are looking for my fitness pal buddies!!
  • coonican
    coonican Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me please! Coonican! I need motivation to workout! I'm on the keto diet plan, so very low carbs & high fat & protein! Anyone else doing keto?
  • ashleymcl665
    ashleymcl665 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi my names Ashley I just started today,feel free to add me
  • secondhanddata
    secondhanddata Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm Kevin, Feel free to add me. I could use the encouragement. I've been on my weight loss journey for a month and a half now and have a long way to go.
  • jmfenney
    jmfenney Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Jessica. I want to lose 50 pounds. I've had MFP for years now but have a hard time staying consistent. Hoping to get it right this time and get some accountability partners help me stay focused. Feel free to add me!
  • myweightloss2016
    myweightloss2016 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Lara and I want to lose 20 pounds! I Will do this by eating around 1100 calories a day.
    I hope I will find some people who want to be friends, so I can see some inspirational diaries, etc.

:smiley: So add me!
  • slwagne26
    slwagne26 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Im Sheryl and Im new to this. Help me to lose 80 pounds.
  • CarolineBlake
    CarolineBlake Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I find it helps with my motivation!
  • katenoble22
    katenoble22 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I'm Kate, 24 and looking to get in shape and lose some weight. Could use the encouragement so feel free to add me and let's chat!
  • biscuitnow
    biscuitnow Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I lost a lot of weight with MFP a few years ago, so I'm not a proper newbie. I've come back because I want to lose a couple more kilos and tone up a bit though, so I'd love some new contacts - newbies, people looking to lose, people looking to build muscle, anyone! Feel free to add me. :)
  • keekee_2
    keekee_2 Posts: 29 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Hi I am looking to lose 29 pounds. I need the encouragement. I joined a couple of years ago but never got started. Today is a new day! Feel free to add me could use the support.
  • ATHLegal
    ATHLegal Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm tatho lee. I'm new to dieting and getting fit. Add me guys
  • ObiWanJacoby_
    ObiWanJacoby_ Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Jake Jacoby here. Almost ready to start my first caloric surplus cycle! Add me to follow along