Replies

• kaittea
    kaittea Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Day 13! Extreme Ab WO 2 absolutely killed me... wowza
  • redlights85
    redlights85 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've been following the beginners calendar - hope I can join because I can't find an accountability thread for that one! I'm on day 14 and this is the longest that I've stuck to a workout plan. I love having the app and checking it off. I don't see any difference in my body but I think I'm getting stronger. In going to give it a month of this calendar and a month on the regular - hopefully 60 days will show me a difference! When I'm three months in I want to add cardio, too. Any suggestions of cardio I can do with blogilates?
  • kaittea
    Options
    I've been following the beginners calendar - hope I can join because I can't find an accountability thread for that one! I'm on day 14 and this is the longest that I've stuck to a workout plan. I love having the app and checking it off. I don't see any difference in my body but I think I'm getting stronger. In going to give it a month of this calendar and a month on the regular - hopefully 60 days will show me a difference! When I'm three months in I want to add cardio, too. Any suggestions of cardio I can do with blogilates?

Congrats on sticking to it!! Same for me, I've never managed to stay so consistent before. I keep forgetting to download the app... I'll have to do that now before I forget. :P
    Right now I do 30 minutes of running ontop of pilates and I really find it's making a difference. HIIT(30s sprint, 1 min jog) helps shed weight even faster so if you could do that I'm pretty sure the weight will fly off so long as you eat good.

Day 14 done and dusted...! I HATE PLANKS.
  • Jillian130
    Jillian130 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Relaxing Friday woo hoo! But still gonna do something from her previous calendars....1 workout just because I notice a difference when I don't lol. But yes, toning it down for a little bit of a "rest day".
  • kaittea
    Options
    Love Fridays haha :) Much needed rest. Absolutely HATE the ultimate hot body WO..... wrecks me. Although I had no problem doing the half-cobras the entire way through and last time I nearly died... I think I'm getting stronger ;)
  • kaittea
    Options
    Day 17.... I was introduced to the earthquake today. I don't like the earthquake. :neutral:
  • kaittea
    Options
    Day 18 I completed, 19 and 20 I was out of town for, and I just completed day 21 today. I'm going to do either 19 or 20 (maybe both) tomorrow to make up for lost time. :)
  • kaittea
    Options
    Completed Day 20 today instead of the rest. :)
  • Jillian130
    Jillian130 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    kaittea wrote: »
    Completed Day 20 today instead of the rest. :)

You go girl! Just one more week to go of this month woo hoo! Bring it on Cassie....let's see what ya got for us for June! I really have enjoyed this calendar....I've rocked this month!
  • kaittea
    Options
    Goodness I've been so bad at remembering to reply to this thread! I've been away from home a LOT this week so I haven't got nearly as many workouts done as I would have liked. Did 25 and 26 (also did an extra video today by accident haha). So far I haven't completed 19, 23 or 24. I'm going to skip this weeks rest day and try really hard to make up for those lost days!
  • kaittea
    Options
    Completed 24 and 27 today, so the only ones I haven't completed still are 19 and 23. But I'll have them done by tomorrow and Friday. :)
  • kaittea
    Options
    Day 28 and 23 done today. :)
  • kaittea
    Options
    Day 19 complete. Officially caught up! Only 2 more days to go omg!!
  • kaittea
    Options
    Day 30!!! One more day!!
  • malavika413
    malavika413 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I just finished Day 3 of the beginners 2.0 calendar! It's pretty intense for flabby me
  • kaittea
    Options
    I just finished Day 3 of the beginners 2.0 calendar! It's pretty intense for flabby me

Gotta start somewhere!! :)

Officially completed the FINAL DAY of #NoMaybes!
    I've wanted to do a complete calendar of hers for ages now and I've finally done it! I really thoroughly enjoyed it and I look forward to completing #reJUNEvinate next, especially to see how it feels when paired with a much better diet.

How did you guys do??