Looking for friends with 50-60 to lose.

Options
I'd love to meet some new friends who are really serious and logging often. I'm really committed to my workouts and want to reach some serious goals by the end of the year. Let's do this! Let me know if you want to be added

Replies

• Summer_2016
    Summer_2016 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have similar goals and need to work out more than I am. I'm determined to do better. You have a great positive attitude. That's perfect motivation. Feel free to add me. I am determined to hit my goals too and be mutually supportive of others on their journey.
  • danaberge
    danaberge Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm down 60lbs this last year and a half and have another 60lbs to go. I would LOVE to do it this year - and am okay with it taking a little longer. I'm a serious logger. I'll add you. Thanks!
  • colormeJamie
    colormeJamie Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Im in. I need to lose 60 to be back to where I was in 2011. I need to lose weight more weight after that too but will re-evaluate goals once I get to my primary goal. Im going to work hard to exercise or be active everyday. Please feel free to add me.
  • ATHLegal
    ATHLegal Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 60lbs too. Add me guys. Started 12 days ago
  • inked_Calimom82
    inked_Calimom82 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I log in every day to track my meals and exercise. I have over 50lbs to lose since having my son and I am very motivated to get this done. I'm about to start my 4th week and have lost 10lbs so far. If u need any motivation or support, feel free to add me :) Good luck on your journey.
  • Debbie714
    Debbie714 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Please add me I have 50 lbs to go.
  • ogmomma2012
    ogmomma2012 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    About 50lbs to go. I have a 170 day logging streak, feel free to add me.
  • slbuchanan361
    slbuchanan361 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    That's my goal- 50lbs. I really need the motivation, just to know that someone else is feeling it too would be soooo helpful!!!
  • forgtmenot
    forgtmenot Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I started at just under 50 to lose, I now have 40 to lose. You or anyone else is welcome to add me.
  • lavrn03
    lavrn03 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me!
    I am 6 lbs away from my 55lb weight loss goal. Started June 14.
    I work out 6 days a week. And have logged in close to 150 times in a row.
    Once I reach my goal i have another 15 lbs to go!!!! So excited! I am going to do it this time and keep it off.
  • farren_talon
    farren_talon Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I have about 50lbs left to go til my goal. Been logging on everyday for the past few months. I'd love to talk with others who have the same goals! Feel free to add me. :)
  • MonieLuv46
    MonieLuv46 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Im starting again and would love to be added as well. Feel free to friend me!!!
  • bridegriffith
    bridegriffith Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need to loose about 50 pounds and would like to do so by my 30th bday in November. I would love some support from others working towards the same goals.
  • FitnessGirl_Smile15
    FitnessGirl_Smile15 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am new here & would like to be added :) I need to lose about 75 lbs and need all the motivation I can get!
  • Emmyfit2015
    Emmyfit2015 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm new here to the community but have been logging my food and exercise for a while now. I lost 50 lbs last year and am determined to lose the remaining 60 this year. Please add me if you'd like. We can do this!
  • SillyCat1975
    SillyCat1975 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I've still have quite a ways to go on my journey, feel free to add me, I hope you don't mind if I add some of you as well!!