Need the motivation!

Options
Hi everyone! I'm struggling on this whole weight thing. I feel like I'm not loosing anything or plateaued. I don't look heavy but I am overweight. My gut needs to vacate ASAP!! Lol. Friends would help, need the motivation. I'm still getting used to this app so Im pretty new at this. Help!!

Replies

• chocoluvdlite
    chocoluvdlite Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat...I'm struggling. Do not need to much but having a hard time staying motivated to lose what I need to. Cannot find my stride. It seemed to be much easier before.
  • Emilysmiths
    Emilysmiths Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! The fact that you are posting here and looking for input and motivation is a good step! I know everyone's bodies are different and some things work better for one person than another, but in my experience- I have had the best luck with eating around 1,200-1,300 calories. I try to make sure the food choices I make though, are not sugary and startchy choices. For example, instead of eating fat free chocolate cookies, I would eat a serving of almonds instead. The protein and nutrients in the almonds are much more beneficial and make you feel fuller, longer. I also eat every three hours and aim for 200 calories per meal. This is hard to do when eating out but the results will be success! THis is just what has worked for me and I wanted to share! I know you ladies will find what works for you! Just take one day at a time... And if you make a bad decision in eating or choose to eat something not so healthy- don't consider it all down the drain- just pick back up where u left off on the very next meal you eat! Good luck!