Yea Im New

Options
Hey everyone...so my name is Danielle (hi danielle) n i have a weight problem lol. Don't get me wrong I love my curves and don't want to lose them but also i got some flab action goin on that needs some immediate attention :)....Since my start of the myfitnesspal i have lost 2 lbs. Getting used to bein active and eating right is the hardest thing to do cuz i love greasy food but i kno its time that i take a change. I am determined to get to my goal weight and be relieved that i will no longer have to get frustrated about a shirt or pant that jus gets in the way.....

Replies

• Kirk_D
    Kirk_D Posts: 85
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and I hope you reach your goals!
  • nlsalvatore
    nlsalvatore Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Hi Danielle - good luck reaching your goals!!
  • darcyrobillard
    Options
    you've come to the right place. Welcome!:happy:
  • tinamulder
    tinamulder Posts: 3
    Options
    Thanks, I hope THIS time I'm on the right track. I finally found an exercise I love -ZUMBA- and I'm sick to death of trying on clothes
    at the store only to be frustrated that I have too many bulges. Summer's coming and I want to at least look good in a swim suit--
    notice I didn't say great.
  • guikonga
    guikonga Posts: 5
    Options
    hahaha...no u did not say great but hey good is better than ugly...ull do great! thanks for the encouragement
  • guikonga
    Options
    Im glad to b here :)...n thanks for the encouragement
  • guikonga
    Options
    Thanks so much!
  • mzthiknez
    mzthiknez Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Welcome hun, like u and many others... weight is america's biggest problem so join the crowd... the difference we make is that we actually want to do something about it and not just let it continue to get out of control... U CAN DO IT... I HAVE FAITH IN U...