Comment here if you want new mfp friends .. Let's kick butt together. I log on Allll day errrry day

Options

Replies

• coonican
    coonican Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need friends to keep me accountable! Add me too please!
  • jediguitarist
    jediguitarist Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Feel free to add me!!!
  • tedwatts2177
    tedwatts2177 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    HopeX94 wrote: »
    Hey everyone, I'm Hope. Been losing and gaining weight all my life thanks to my family and dieting (not the healthy stuff) I had recently done a diet and lost so much I actually for once in my life got to my target goal. Then some personal stuff came along and I gained everything back and it sucks. I decided three days ago I'm gonna stop being depressed about my weight and for once actually do something about it in a healthy way so I'm pretty new here hope to get love and support and also to support anyone. ❤️
    Your story is very familiar and I could use all the support I can get.

• Beccacupcake
    Beccacupcake Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent
  • CarolineBlake
    CarolineBlake Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. The support is so motivational.
  • justjack18
    justjack18 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    8 pounds from goal! Add me
  • scastor27
    scastor27 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone :) I'm on day 85 with MFP and I log daily! Would love some new friends on my feed for motivation!
  • earningmybeer
    earningmybeer Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Always looking to inspire and be inspired by others. If you need that friendly kick yer butt into gear, let's add one another.
    Hi all. My name is Becca. I started MFP to count calories. But I have seriously learned so much from being active on this app. It has changed how I eat and how I exercise. It has changed a big part of my life. There are some very smart people who log on. I want to learn more. Please add me or comment and I'll add you. We can all do this together. Let's give

• MekiaB10
    MekiaB10 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me please...anyone
  • TheSurge0n
    TheSurge0n Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I log everyday & hit to the gym 3-4 days a week.
    New friends are always welcome
  • carriesmilesx2015
    carriesmilesx2015 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Carrie and I will like friends on here so please add me thank you all enjoy .
  • Tami_H
    Tami_H Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Please add me. My story is that i Ilove exercise but hate counting calories. I hope this app will make it easier. I gained alot of weight while i was injured this year but i am healthy again with a big goal to lose 50 pounds so i need lots of encouragement.
  • rgd1876
    rgd1876 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I always can use more motivation
  • ATHLegal
    ATHLegal Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    New here too. Add me and let's work together
  • CynSearly
    CynSearly Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Shannon from Toronto area, in Canada.
    I'm here because I want to lose weight to improve my health. I'm 28, diagnosed with high blood pressure and MS 2 years ago.

I have a public diary and I log everything. Yes, even the horrible stuff. I use Fitbit to track activity and MFP to track food/drink. Currently on a 400+ day streak. Feel free to add me if you want.
  • marky1965
    marky1965 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    New here also and i seem to eat normally and still the kg dont fall. I always seem to have over 1000 calories left at end of day. Should i be eating more?? Thanks and add me also :-)
  • victoriapullen
    victoriapullen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Anybody can add me if they want I'm on all day every day. Really need all the support and motivation I can get cause I definitely don't have any at home :)
  • kevin18th
    kevin18th Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi to u all mfp fwends add me plox thanks yall :D
  • mmnv79
    mmnv79 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I would love some MFP friends for support! Feel free to add me :)
  • TruWillow
    TruWillow Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm looking for people who we can do this together. I'm 27 and need to lose about 80lbs. Looking for being motivated and who I can help motivate