New Here, hoping to lose 85lbs

Options
Hi Everyone, my name is Aimee and I have an addiction to sweets (cakes, cookies, etc) and I am hoping to cut them out of my diet, so I am able to lose some weight. My current weight is 225lbs and my goal is to be 140lbs. I suffer with a skin condition called Hidradenitis Suppurativa that makes it hard for me to exercise like a normal person. I truly hope that I can lose the weight for my health, and give myself more confidence!!!

Replies

• Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    you are going to love it here! welcome :)
  • romiga
    romiga Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Welcome Aimee! You'll love MFP, I'll send you a request.
  • oliveoil87
    oliveoil87 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Aimee! I am also a sugar addict and ever since I've been on this journey ..1-2 months , my addiction has gotten better. It takes time and consistency to see the changes. My advice take it one day at a time and don't buy the junk. Also make sure you eat filling food and remember that there are bad days but keep moving, don't give up!
  • bella_baby
    bella_baby Posts: 22
    Options
    good luck! I weighed in at 224 this morning and have a similar goal weight. Just be consistent with your eating and workouts and you will see results (:
  • lilmzangelic
    Options
    Thank you, Everyone :) I just know I am going to love this community, and keep myself motivated :) Looking for friends, so please feel free to add me :)