Help

Options
can anyone help me please before I give it all in - I'm going on our cross trainer for at least half an hour a day ', the only days I don't I'm running 5k and then in the evening going on the cross trainer for 15-20 minutes, only eating 1200-1300 calories and the weight just doesn't want to come off can anyone help please

Replies

• malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    We need more information from you in order to help. What are your stats and can you open your diary?
  • booksandchocolate12
    booksandchocolate12 Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Well, you've told us all about how much you work out.

But what are you eating? Weight loss is all about calories in, calories out.

Are you weighing/measuring all your food? If you're just eyeballing things, you're probably eating more than you think.
  • nikkinoellemary
    nikkinoellemary Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Are you weighing your food accurately? It may be a case that you are eating more than you think you are.

I don't know your stats but that seems really low for the amount of exercise you're describing you do daily. Your workouts would probably be more efficient if you fueled your body properly.

Also, how long have you been at it? These things take time and weight loss isn't linear.

Keep at it, and you will see results! Seeing this is your first post, I'd suggest reading the stickies at the top of the forum.
  • SergeantSausage
    SergeantSausage Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    If you're not losing, you're eating hella more than 1200, right?

Why is it you think you're eating 1200?
  • rachelholden75
    rachelholden75 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm measuring all my food so I know I'm only eating the 1200-1300 calories - I've been doing it for about 2/3 weeks now and i would have hoped for some sort of weight loss

Thanks for your comments guys and I'll read the stickies
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    I'm measuring all my food so I know I'm only eating the 1200-1300 calories - I've been doing it for about 2/3 weeks now and i would have hoped for some sort of weight loss

Your ticker on your profile says you've lost 2 pounds. Is that accurate?

• rachelholden75
    Options
    No that was from ages ago didn't know how to change the starting profile
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options

Measuring or weighing? There's a huge difference between the two.
  • BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    going by serving sizes or cups and spoons is highly inaccurate

Weigh ALL your solid food
    Short video with some examples that makes hundreds of calories difference

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVjWPclrWVY
  • sarahgemini
    sarahgemini Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Measure your arms waist etc, maybe losing inches.? Also drink plenty of water.
  • rachelholden75
    Options
    Thank you all