30F Back Again to Lose 110!

itsMcKay
itsMcKay Posts: 131 Member
Hi, all!

Here's my story in a nutshell. 30 female, 5'4", average frame.

CW: 232
GW: 125

2003 - College: 114-124 lbs. (natural variation range)
I gained about 10 lbs. a year on average every year after that til I reached my heaviest of 235.
2011 - Joined MFP: 235 lbs. Over the course of the next year and a half, I lost 80 lbs.
2013: 152 lbs. My lowest since starting to lose weight. I stopped eating right and working out and gained all my weight back.
Today: 235 lbs. again. Actually 232 because I lost a couple this week since starting to eat right and work out again.

I live in Arizona with my wonderfully handsome and fit boyfriend and our dog. I'm a full-time student and work-from-home transcriptionist.

I'd love to have to some friends who are here a lot and keep in pretty good communication. I don't post every day (though I do track daily) but I check in socially about once a week.

I like losing weight and I'm good at it. Now, I just need to work on maintaining once I near goal.

Add me? :D

Replies

• abdulmaliik199
    abdulmaliik199 Posts: 2 Member
    You can do ittttttttttt
  • cscully11
    cscully11 Posts: 5 Member
    I'm always on here and I've kinda got the same story I used to play rugby and never ever worried about what I was eating but I got a really serious injury to my knee and ended up retiring when I was 23 now 4 years on I'm about 28lbs overweight so I'm aiming to lose them 28lbs I've already lost 10lbs in the last month so any support you need I'm always on here
  • bmarie1920981
    bmarie1920981 Posts: 26 Member
    I have 100+ to go as well, but I've always been heavy. Just had my first child and don't want him growing up with a fat mama so I'm making the change now. Feel free to add me :-)
  • itsMcKay
    Bumping for daytime visibility. :) That's what I get for posting at 1am. :p

Thanks to everyone so far for the words of support and for the friend requests!
  • aubtimusprime
    aubtimusprime Posts: 35 Member
    I post every day and am happy to offer motivation! You've got this.
  • Big_Poppa_J
    Big_Poppa_J Posts: 4 Member
    edited May 2015
    I gained a mess of weight after college in the professional world and growing my family. So hard to lead a non-sedentary life with a desk job. My heaviest was 312. At 277 now and shooting for 230. Maybe 240 if the bod looks healthy enough :-)
  • chadr74
    chadr74 Posts: 26 Member
    Good Luck to you all! I have a very similar story. My weight has fluctuated a lot over the last 5 yrs. I am trying to get to a realistic goal weight of 245. Currently 275 and stuck there mainly because of lack of self control and will power on the weekends.
  • itsMcKay
    Thanks, so much, y'all! So far, so good. Been at this for a week and have lost 6 lbs. so far. (Maybe more, weighing when I get to the gym in an hour.)

I appreciate the support!