Didn't realize how much this would help!

Options
I'm stoked on this app! I thought or sure I would be over it! But it has really helped me to see what I've been eating. And it helps me to stay clear of bad food! I love seeing "how much I would weigh in 5 weeks" at the completion of each entry!

Replies

• Rocketqueeen
    Rocketqueeen Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    YES! When I joined, I couldn't believe how much I was eating just by picking at things between meals. It was no wonder why I couldn't lose a single pound! haha! I definitely have slip ups here and there but it really does hold you accountable.
  • jsnyder320
    jsnyder320 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    It is a real eye opener to see how many calories you used to eat compared to now, I couldn't believe it. Should have done this a long time ago
  • makenziejensvold
    makenziejensvold Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just started and I am so shocked on everything I learned.
  • vivaciousauddy
    vivaciousauddy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new here too! Have been using this a full week along with my garmin vivofit and have lost 4 lbs! I planned on 2lbs a week but I lost more than expected by following it and reading the blog tips. I'm more than excited!
  • theycallmearth
    theycallmearth Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    The app really is great. I am glad it's helping you out!
  • sassyjassy1222
    sassyjassy1222 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Looovvee the app!!! I too love the 5wk projected weight. It definitely motivates me. Ive used this app a little longer than a month. And i am seeing changes. It makes me so much more aware and accountable for what i eat and exercise!
  • Big_Poppa_J
    Big_Poppa_J Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I used to use Lose It! But mfp has a much nicer interface. And the community and friends aspects are nice :-)
  • cafetyko
    cafetyko Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Agreed! Just started on Tuesday, and sheesh, I have really seen how very little bite counts. Such an eye opener!