Gaining Weight

Options
Hi

I feel like I'm pretty out of the ordinary because I'm trying to gain weight.

I live a fairly active lifestyle being a dog walker, and I've always had a hard time keeping the weight on. Recent prescribed medications are making are making me have even less of an appetite, and I'm looking too skinny. I'm just wondering if there's anyone out there like me, and what helps you get 3 meals in a day? Is constant snacking a better option?

Thanks

Replies

• kiru3
    kiru3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi im on the same boat as you. I struggle to fit in 3 meals and don't really get an appetite all the time. Something that's helped me is i got a couple of snacks, i read the box and i try to ensure it's nutritious. I fit them in between meals. I drink boost/ensure between meals sometimes too. It's still been a very slow journey because I'm active and thanks to this app i know that I don't get enough calories in, and i end up burning off what i eat. Still trying though
  • SBednarcik
    SBednarcik Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Same here. I unintentionally lost 9 lbs. due to stress which caused lack of appetite. I was 110 lbs when I noticed. I'm usually 119 at 5'7". Moderately active (Walk dog, 5 mile bikes rides). I've been carbing it up but progress seems slow. It's been about 3 weeks and I'm only at 111 lbs. :/ I eat a good 3 meals even if I'm not hungry and snack constantly throughout the day.