New to Calorie Tracking

Options
22 year old. 6 month postpartum. Underweight at 103lbs. I hate eating. & too lazy to make food bc of baby exhaustion & 2 sprained knees. On top of kidney stones that have my body in excruciating pain everyday. How can I eat more? Even without the pain, eating 3000 calories is hard as hell. That's too much food.

Replies

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Did you just up and start to eat 3000 one day or did you work up to it, adding 100 or 200 from maintenance weekly?

If you don't like eating, choose more calorie dense foods.
  • Endomorphin_Man
    Endomorphin_Man Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I second ardita. You just can't adjust calories that drastically either way. Liquid calories (weight gain shakes) is a good option.
  • theelovemari
    theelovemari Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm only in day 2. Day 3 tomorrow & yeah I read something online to eat 4000 a day but I can't. So Im trying 3000. It's so much. I grew up in a *kitten* way so I'm not used to eating. It's sooo much, but I need to gain weight bad
  • theelovemari
    theelovemari Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I
    I second ardita. You just can't adjust calories that drastically either way. Liquid calories (weight gain shakes) is a good option.

I Have some powder I put in my smoothies. And a nutritional drink thing. Since I can't drink Milk. And the thing I read also said to drink hella Milk. Milk is disgusting anyway.