Stats, please! :)

Options
Mom2One09
Mom2One09 Posts: 6 Member
I'm a little over a month into my weight loss journey and I have done great so far. (5'5 started at 175lbs, currently 153, with a goal of 125)

I really like reading the success stories for motivation. Could you post your height, starting weight, maintenance weight, and how long it took to get to maintenance? Thanks!!

Replies

• kristenlarkin
    kristenlarkin Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Started on July 21, 2014
    Sw: 267
    Cw: 152
    gw: 120s

I'm 5'3 and eating low carb
  • aeharvey36
    aeharvey36 Posts: 16 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Started January 2, 2013
    SW-181
    GW-135
    CW-125.4
    I'm 5'1
  • Kelll12123
    Kelll12123 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I have really similar stats! I'm 5'6" and started at 174 lbs. It's been almost exactly a year now, and I'm 124 lbs. I haven't really lost any weight in the last couple months as I'm increasing fitness levels and transitioning into maintenance, so I guess you could say it took me 10 months to get here. I think I'd like to lose just a couple more pounds and work on toning up my stomach.
  • Mom2One09
    Options
    Thanks! I was wondering about how long it would take to get to my goal weight. I've read weight loss slows down as you get smaller.
  • choosingequilibrium
    choosingequilibrium Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Stats Please! You are my motivational story. I am day one into a journey of losing again. I have 30 to go and I used running and clean eating to get there two years ago. Unfortunately, I am no longer going to be running due to arthritis in my left knee that is debilitating . I would love to lose 15 pounds in one month and tone up even 10! Do share your details, please. Cogratulations to you!
  • Mom2One09
    Options
    Thanks! My diary is open I think. I've been running on the treadmill and sometimes I just walk at a high incline. I try to stay at my 1,200 a day calorie limit. That's really all I have been doing.
    Good luck in your weight loss journey!
  • asimonep
    asimonep Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5
    SW 161
    MW 121
    It took me almost exactly one year. I bought a treadmill, and started logging my calories, and haven't stopped. I'm a little more mindful of what I eat, but honestly for me, it's running that has made the difference.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!