Comment here if you want new mfp friends .. Let's kick butt together. I log on Allll day errrry day

Options

Replies

• RickTheRunner
    RickTheRunner Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Add me please, been on here for a few days and would like more friends
  • taterfit
    taterfit Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I have found this app to be awesome as well just started using it on a daily basis in the last week. Any new friends are welcome.
  • Beccacupcake
    Beccacupcake Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Adding y'all
  • laikabaeten92
    laikabaeten92 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, im just new here from yesterday ! And i would LOVE to have mfp friends to get more involved and to be more motivated ! Im already eating clean a few months ago so im sure i wont quit because i find it more delicious then junkfood. Im from belgium by the way ! And loving this app already! Now i weigh my food and eat perfect portions of what i need to achieve my goals! And im always willing to learn more! I dont know yet how to add anyone. But if someone is interested to share with me, you are welcome to add me ! Love fit friends
  • Beccacupcake
    Options
    I'm adding you ^
  • kimie_9
    kimie_9 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone :) I'm completely new here, like second day haha! Really hoping this app will help me keep track of my eating habits, quite shocked so far at how everything adds up so quickly :/ any tips or motivation would be greatly appreciated :)
  • kimmym0324
    kimmym0324 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too, i have 122 more pounds to go!
  • Beccacupcake
    Options
    Adding you kimmy
  • leesyloo78
    leesyloo78 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • Beccacupcake
    Options
    Added
  • GreginParadise
    GreginParadise Posts: 58 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Love MFP and am a daily logger. Like to add fun along with a great sense of humor while getting fit. Feel free to add me and all my fun fit sexy friends.
  • Beccacupcake
    Options
    Adding you Greg
  • lexielainex
    lexielainex Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me! I've logged in for 95 straight days today and lost 20+ lbs thanks to mfp's help. I'm always looking for new friends!
  • cdlee10
    cdlee10 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    me too please :)
  • blandwood
    blandwood Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi all. My name is Becca. I started MFP to count calories. But I have seriously learned so much from being active on this app. It has changed how I eat and how I exercise. It has changed a big part of my life. There are some very smart people who log on. I want to learn more. Please add me or comment and I'll add you. We can all do this together. Let's give
    FitFix_1 wrote: »
    Hey guys :)
    I have just joined today and looking forward to losing my last 15 pounds (have already lost 30 before coming here), would love to have friends along the way so we can support each other :)
    Add me everyone.
    we can do this ;)

• aimeeinohio
    aimeeinohio Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Add me, lets be friends :)
  • blandwood
    blandwood Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just started back using this app after being off it for some years. After chatting this first week, it is clear that I need motivation and support, so please add me! Thanks!
  • Beccacupcake
    Options
    Added
  • grahgj63
    grahgj63 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me for support. I am down 1.3 since last check in.
  • Beccacupcake
    Options
    Just added you sweets