Motivation and support needed!

Options
Hi! I've been here on MFP for nearly 2 years. During the first year, I got to know a good group of people who were supportive, kind, and motivational... But life happens and most of the time when I look at my feed now, it's only my entries. :-( it's not much, but those "likes" and little comments make finding my internal motivation easier.
I log most days, have been struggling with eating more heathy and mindfully, and will return the support. If you need the same sort of "atta boy/girls" that I do, send me a friend request?
Thanks! Have a great day!!
Kelly

Replies

• teachmama79
    teachmama79 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Sent! I've been here on an off for about 5 years! I really want to be a good example for my children and to not have as many health problems as my parents. And if course I want to feel better about myself!

We can do this!

Teri
  • shannyo
    shannyo Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Me too!! It always helps when i feel accountable too!!!
  • daffaidoo4
    daffaidoo4 Posts: 1 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I have been there on MFP for about 9 month I lost and gain I start to log all my food and it help
    We can do this
    Doreen
  • mia6662015
    mia6662015 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! Have been here for about a month. I don't see much change though :( forgive me but I'm having a hard time adding you guys, could you please send me a request? Thank you and good luck! Let's support one another
  • Hulbert0089
    Hulbert0089 Posts: 97 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I've always found that tracking every/everything is the key. Even when you go over you have to be accountable. I can't do it halfway. Either doing it or I'm wasting time. Good luck and all feel free to add if looking for a motivated friend.