Lost 10 lbs in 5 week & Still losing!

Options
rknottme
rknottme Posts: 1 Member
edited May 2015 in Success Stories
I'm a 49 year old woman and I originally only weighed 150 lbs. not exactly overweight but I just wasn't happy with myself because I've always been thin. I started my weight loss journey a couple months ago by diligently counting my calories with My Fitness Pal and I've already lost 11 lbs thus far. Basically, when I run out of calories for the day I simply stop eating, what a concept? It really works! I also workout 3-5 times a week as to "bank" some calorie credits so I can continue to eat my beloved dark chocolate & beer. Yes, I haven't given these up I just make a decision with each food choice as to wether it's worth it or not and then workout regularly to still enjoy the things I love. Diligence truly pays off! Now if I could just apply this principal to my budget, haha!
Thanks My Fitness Pal

Replies

• setlak
    setlak Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great job. I am doing to the same thing. I weigh 140 and I'm trying to lose 10 pounds. Hopefully, my weight will come off too.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!