NSV's!!

Options
nikki_zav
nikki_zav Posts: 320 Member
Two huge NSV's for me today.

My friend said at lunch today I needed a new sundress for an event I have tomorrow. So we went to TJ Maxx and went shopping. The selections in the XL area were pretty slim (haha). So I saw the dress below and almost didn't pick it up because I didn't see a tag inside, so I didn't know the size. (Finally noticed the hanger had a L on the top.) What do you know?!?!?! IT FIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTSSSSSSS!!!! Granted, I do have a cami-body slimmer on under to help keep everything smooth. But I FIT INTO A SIZE LARGE DRESS TODAY!! No X at the beginning or end of today's wardrobe selection. Just a plain old L!!!

That helped my inspiration later when meeting another girlfriend at the movies to see Bridesmaids (Ab workout in itself from laughing so hard!). I knew the popcorn would smell extra delicious that afternoon. So instead I chopped up an apple into popcorn size pieces and munched on that. The bag size below is one of the Ziplock snack sizes and I could barely fit it all in. Looks like so much more than one apple.

Hope you are all having a great day too!! Thanks :D

newdress.jpg

apples.jpg

Replies

• ShinyFraga
    ShinyFraga Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    way to go!
  • SeaShell33
    SeaShell33 Posts: 141
    Options
    such a cute dress and you look wonderful in it! I love the apple idea, I am totally stealing it!! =)
  • slimrb2011
    slimrb2011 Posts: 122
    Options
    Congratulations!! Seeing your progress lead to another great decision!! WTG!! I will have to keep the apple in a baggie thing in mind for future movies! Great willpower...
  • Silverstrand
    Silverstrand Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I'm so happy for you! :)
    I went to a movie today... we had a pass that included two drinks, a large popcorn, and admission. We asked the lady in line next to us if she wanted our popcorn...and I drank water (no sugar or caffeine for this chicky). I'm going to try bringing apples with me the next time I go!
  • getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    such a cute dress and you look wonderful in it! I love the apple idea, I am totally stealing it!! =)

Ditto!
  • prettybrownround
    prettybrownround Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    U look great :)
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your victory! Here's to many more! :drinker:
  • nikki_zav
    nikki_zav Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!! And definitely try out the apple idea :)
  • cazhunt
    cazhunt Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    will be stealing the apple idea myself as due to go to cinema with daughter soon.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!