Make your PAST a GHOST

Options
californiagirl2012
californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
edited May 2015 in Success Stories
Make your past a GHOST.

Sure it will always remain a part of who you are.

But MAKE WHAT YOU WANT TO HAPPEN A REALITY TODAY.

The hardest part about the fat loss journey and building a physique you want is all in the MIND. Letting go of the past, letting go of yesterday, and DECIDING you are not doomed to stay in the same spot.

Even if you over ate yesterday or last night. So what? You are not doomed to keep doing that. You can tell yourself to let it go, appreciate all you are and all your good qualities and non scale victories. Don't go down the path of thinking there is something wrong with you because you ate more than you planned. We all do that because we are all human.

Those who win this game are those who can embrace the lessons and love themselves even though they are not perfect. 'Cuz guess what, none of us are perfect. Our friends are not perfect, none of us are. No matter how great their physique is, they are human too. None of us gets a free pass that. We all have negative thoughts creep in, insecurity, and doubts.

Push aside those negative thoughts.

Ignore the negative people.

Deal politely with those in your life who you MUST deal with but attempt to drag you down. Some of them don't know they are doing that, just quickly and efficiently do what you have to do with them and get away ASAP. They will learn their own lessons when they are ready, or maybe not, it's not your responsibility.

You own you, not them.
GO OWN IT! Today.

This is how we do it!!

BOOM!

Never give up
Never settle
Live your dream

Happy Sunday!

Roberta

16440072.png

Replies

• Doveigh
    Doveigh Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    :) thanks
  • DeterminedFee201426
    DeterminedFee201426 Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    Alrighty
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,135 Member
    Options
    I appreciate the sentiment, but what I want is illegal.
  • LoriSOWISA
    LoriSOWISA Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    thank you for the encouragement and support. congrats on your accomplishment!! :)
  • tigerlilly24
    tigerlilly24 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    zyxst wrote: »
    I appreciate the sentiment, but what I want is illegal.

I go to Colorado for my illegal wants :D
  • californiagirl2012
    Options
    LoriSOWISA wrote: »
    thank you for the encouragement and support. congrats on your accomplishment!! :)

You are welcome! <3
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Roberta, if only you know how much I needed to hear that. <3
  • californiagirl2012
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Roberta, if only you know how much I needed to hear that. <3

Oh we ALL need to hear that. Constantly. <3<3<3 If there is one thing I can't stand it's higher than thou fakery saying you have to have willpower. So false. No one has willpower. Even the best looking pro physique's out there have their break down with food, even when they "prep", they just don't talk about enough.

The key is to not beat yourself up for eating, ever, and just KNOW you are not doomed by it and keep moving forward. Learn how you can at least try to prevent it next time. But the fact is we are surrounded by too much food, more than humans are meant to be, and far to stressed out (which makes us hungry), and so all we can do is minimize the damage, setup our environment for success, avoid tempatation when we can, and never give up.

No shame in tracking it either, it helps you SEE reality.
  • LAMCDylan
    LAMCDylan Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I needed this.
  • NID2410
    NID2410 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Just what I needed for today.
    Thanks a lot for posting this...
  • californiagirl2012
    Options
    Yay I'm glad it helped <3<3<3
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!