You can do it!
    Yes you can!
    You can do it!
    I know you can!

Just relax the important part is to try, I'm new on here too :happy:
  • jennysikma
    jennysikma Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi...of course you can! doesn't matter what age you are! I love this site and its been the only one that has helped me...I am into detail and this is geared to my obsessive need to complete something...lol...good luck kathy...I only started 20 days ago...and I'm 12 lbs lighter...and feel great! Add me as a friend if you someone in your corner!

Jenn
  • klapeyre
    klapeyre Posts: 2
    Options
    yes ... I guarantee you a 64-yr old CAN do it. I'm your age and it's working nicely. My daughter-in-law started me on this page but she dropped it and so did I. Then I get back with it ... love the way the webpage is designed and easy to log calories & exercise. Good luck. Goal is to weigh less, be more fit and stronger by my 65th birthday next year.
  • jinxmom2003
    Options
    yes ... I guarantee you a 64-yr old CAN do it. I'm your age and it's working nicely. My daughter-in-law started me on this page but she dropped it and so did I. Then I get back with it ... love the way the webpage is designed and easy to log calories & exercise. Good luck. Goal is to weigh less, be more fit and stronger by my 65th birthday next year.

Thanks for the encouragement! I'll join you in your goal.