I CAN see a difference

Options
I know we all love photos, but I'm still not done and I don't know some sort of superstition is preventing me from posting any before/after shots until I am actually at the finish line.

I do want to celebrate a little though so I need to give myself a cheer here. I didn't really start taking pictures through this journey until last month when I found Fitnessblender and decided to purchase their 8week busy people schedule. I am just over 3weeks into it and was feeling low because looking in the mirror I really don't see changes. I figured I'd take another round of pictures and really compare. When I look at the start to now photos side by side I can see some not so subtle changes, especially in my abs/waist.

Now I'm motivated again and excited considering I still have 5weeks of work to do, so the end results should be just what I was aiming for..and I will post the actual photos at that time too :)

Replies

• amayitux
    amayitux Posts: 68 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Come on girl! Share those pics! LOL
    And congrats on the progress!
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Doing well lass :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!