New

Options
cgissel
cgissel Posts: 16 Member
My second day on Fitness Pal. I am a Weight Watcher member and use e-tools. Sometimes a change in what we do is good.

Replies

• KathyKateKathy
    KathyKateKathy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My first day on fitness pals. I joined a long time ago, but didn't keep up with it. I don't understand how this works. Is there a place to record your food and exercise? I know getting started on a new program is always a little confusing. Maybe since we're new we could help each other?
  • KathyKateKathy
    KathyKateKathy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have been a member of Weight Watchers too. I've also used e=tools too. I have back problems and I just have to lose weight.
  • cgissel
    Options
    Kathy are you using your cell phone or computer? I've been using my cell. Pretty easy. Let me see how this works on the computer.
  • cgissel
    Options
    Kathy, go under the food tab, then where it says ADD FOODS, type in your food. I'm finding its easier on my cell.
  • cgissel
    Options
    Take it one day at a time. If you forget one day, or don't post all your food, just get right back to it the next day. Be honest with yourself, and accountable. Write down everything you eat, even the nibbles. They add up faster than you'd think. I was getting lazy at tracking in e-tools. Can you exercise with your bad back?