Working on that last 20 pounds? Friend me.

Options
Hi!

I have been on this journey for ten months and have lost 60 pounds with 20 to go. This is difficult and I am looking for others facing the same challenge so we can support each other. So, if you are in the same boat friend me.

Replies

• gypsyish
    gypsyish Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I've got 6 lbs left to my initial goal, then I think I'm probably going to shoot for another 5-10 pounds after that. Anyone can feel free to add me =]
  • kayte660
    kayte660 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Added you. I'm down 36 with 16-20 to go. The slow down is killing me.
  • palwithme
    palwithme Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • 39flavours
    39flavours Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Heya, lost 19 and 6 to go! It's taking forever! Think I've been maintaining for the last two months at least :/
  • maineapple
    maineapple Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I have lost 8.5 and have 21 to go to reach my goal. I'll add you also as I am sure that my weight loss will slow down as I get closer to my goal weight.
  • brittaf
    brittaf Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member
    Options
    I'm in about the same place. I have health problems that make it more challenging though--I've been at this for several years.

I will send you a request.
  • Emanel28
    Emanel28 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I want to lose another 15-20lbs as well. I struggle with motivation since I have been doing this for years pretty much on my own. I also have health problems that make it more difficult. I know I can lose the weight. I think it would be easier with more support. It would be great to do it by the end of summer.
  • palwithme
    palwithme Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the friend requests.