WII Fit Suggestions?

Options
Does anyone have any suggestions for good programs for the WII Fit? All I have so far is the program that came with the board. Thanks for your help!

Replies

• jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    I have taken a liking to Wii Golds Gym Cardio Boxing and Wii EA Active Trainer
  • lisabernard
    lisabernard Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    There are TONS of exercise games for the Wii. Depends on what you like. If you like dance type workouts there is Just Dance and Zumba. If you want standard exercise stuff there is My Fitness Coach and Wii Active. if you are a biggest loser fan - they have a game too. Possibilities are endless. I rented several before I bought them, to be sure I'd like it before I shelled out all the money. Game Stop sells used games and will buy back the ones you don't use anymore.

- Lisa
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I've been having super fun with using the Free Step. I added a step-up to make it higher, plus added weight moves.
    It's an easy way to customize a fun and effecient workout!
  • RaeLynn_3
    RaeLynn_3 Posts: 22
    Options
    I have the Biggest Loser game!! I like it!! It gives you pointers and recipes on it!!
  • amberlineilene
    Options
    Wii Fit Plus game..Free Step and use with 2 or 3 lbs hand weights..it's easy and you can just watch your favorite tv program while doing it.
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Well - Wii Fit is only one program that the Nintendo Wii can do. As others have said - and I agree - Zumba for Wii and EA Sports Active are TERRIFIC workouts. Wii Fit Plus - the second issuance of Wii Fit is good for beginners - I get bored with it but this is what I started with. I still do Free step and Free run. Just Dance is fun - but not a real workout program - but you do sweat while dancing :-)
  • Gretchen27
    Gretchen27 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I go between Wii Fit plus, Zumba for the Wii and am currently redoing the 30 day challenge with the first EA Active game. I like them all but the Zumba and The EA Active get your heart pumping, if U want fun and to be distracted from the fact that U are working out use the Fit Plus. I like throwing snow balls, U dont realize U are using your ab muscles to bombard the Miis with snow balls, lol. Keep it fun and U will stick with it.