Ready to finally do this...

Options
tammykoon
tammykoon Posts: 298 Member
Howdy! I've been on MFP for a couple months but just now getting into this whole posting thing. I have refused to be on any diets for the past 8 years. My weight had been steady but admittedly morbidly obese. In the last 2 years I lost control and found my self closing in on 400 lbs. I have never been open about my weight until now. I figure why hide it. My highest recorded weight was 372 lbs. I have lost 37 lbs so far. My husband has joined me on the adventure and he has lost 30lbs. I am excited to see the changes that are already happening.

Replies

• FireFaerie550
    FireFaerie550 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! Great job on the progress so far! I just started myself after being in denial for a little while, but I'm getting back on the wagon. Good luck!
  • megrrt
    megrrt Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Good luck.
    I am all new to this website but so far I love it.
    There are so many people with the same issues and goals with so much support.
  • NWfluffy
    NWfluffy Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You're awesome -- you've already lost 10% of your body weight -- way to go!
  • chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,375 Member
    Options
    tammykoon wrote: »
    Howdy! I've been on MFP for a couple months but just now getting into this whole posting thing.
    "Posting" is a bit different than the old "newsfeeds." There is some good, and it's sad to miss all that came before and was taken away.
    • free UPC scanning
    • personal blogs
    • newsfeed

Keep at it!