Ready to Win by Losing?

Options
Okay, cheesy much? Hi! My name is Jazzmine and I am 20 years of age.. I am new here and I want to motivate anyone I can to lose with me. So Far I have went from 168.8 to 156. I believe that setting short goals and achieving them helps boost motivation within yourself. For example, my goal was to make it from 168.8 to 165, 165 to 160 and etc. So far it works, it makes me feel proud and that's what we all need. A sense of accomplishments. Even if I gain I don't feel bad because I work out, if I know I have been eating right and staying in my calorie and carb budget then I am proud of myself. Besides, muscle weighs more. Anyway, I want to be there for some one because I have friends from sites like this and family that helps motivate me and I want to be there for some one else too. It feels good and it's effective. I want to start blogging my exp with losing in hopes to spark a drive in some one else. So please shoot me that friend request. Thanks!

Replies

• everybodyismad
    everybodyismad Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    it's very cheesy, but it works so I'm not judging lol. Good job on ya progress so far, keep it up!