dbal crazy bulk

Options
Hi all quick question. I've been reading up on various supplements and read a bit on crazybulks dbal supplement (not dianabol) , has anyone used it or can recommend me to something that works well to speed up some gains. Just let me kno whatever you suggest.

Replies

• shmoony
    shmoony Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I know something to speed up gains. Food and lifting heavy stuff. If that's not working, eat more food and lift heavier stuff. Don't waste your money.
  • keithcw_the_first
    keithcw_the_first Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    In b4 lock?
  • FitForL1fe
    FitForL1fe Posts: 1,872 Member
    Options
    $60 bottle of BCAAs

WORTH

just buy a tub of creatine mono for $15 instead
  • zoobrew
    zoobrew Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Cheers I've done some research and just wanted the advice I was aiming for. I'm on a decent creatine mono now just finished loading phase and I'm on a 500 calorie surplus so I'm give it some more time and just keep lifting heavier. Cheers for the advice
  • FitForL1fe
    Options
    zoobrew wrote: »
    Cheers I've done some research and just wanted the advice I was aiming for. I'm on a decent creatine mono now just finished loading phase and I'm on a 500 calorie surplus so I'm give it some more time and just keep lifting heavier. Cheers for the advice

word bro sounds like you're on point just keep rolling with it
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Whey Protein Concentrate (150mg)
    L-Isoleucine (100mg)
    L-Valine (100mg)
    L-Leucine (25mg)
    DHEA (25mg)

So it's BCAAs and DHEA, which has failed every trial so far (absolutely no improvement in lean mass, strength or testosterone levels). Waste of money.

• zoobrew
    Options
    Cheers people. Just hitting a low and really struggling just thought worth an ask to help me break through this wall. I'm keep slugging and save the cash! Cheers all
  • FitForL1fe
    Options
    start eating eggs like Gaston

gaston.jpg
  • Brolympus
    Brolympus Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    No such thing as fast results bro. Gains have a max speed of about 2lbs a month. Any extra is just fat you are packing on. Supps are more or less useless if you aren't eating right.

You just need to keep pressing on with your fitness routine and realize this is a lifestyle change we are talking about and not something that can be achieved quickly. Sooner you do that the easier it becomes to stay on track.
  • zoobrew
    Options
    Yeah I have relised that I think that's the wall as have a very active job so hard to keep the calories coming in. I am getting there the gains r coming just didn't kno if there was a helpful boost that's all. Cheers for all the advice all
  • trigden1991
    trigden1991 Posts: 4,658 Member
    Options
    Alternatively try the other substance you mentioned and gain 20lbs in 8 weeks (I strongly DO NOT recommend this)
  • FitForL1fe
    Options
    Alternatively try the other substance you mentioned and gain 20lbs in 8 weeks (I strongly DO NOT recommend this)

lul inb4 lock
  • zoobrew
    Options
    I couldn't afford it even if I did do it! I seem to have got through the wall alright now
  • morowinder
    morowinder Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    No legal supplement will give you massive gains.
    However you can pile up all the small proven things that work.
    Get vitamin/mineral supplements like zinc magnesium B6 D3 these won't help to gain any extra muscle per se, but with modern lifestyle we are very likely to be lacking some which won't let you perform at your best. Also research dosages most RDA values are bs, like RDA for D3 is 400IU but actually should be at least 4000IU.
    Get plenty of sleep.
    Whey protein before/after workout, eat plenty of complex carbs after workout, eat food with casein protein before bed or use supplements. Most of the protein supplement brands have bcaa mixed in, so don't waste your money on them.
    Creatine.
    Chicken is walking bird of gains.
    All these things really add up.
  • zoobrew
    Options
    morowinder wrote: »
    No legal supplement will give you massive gains.
    However you can pile up all the small proven things that work.
    Get vitamin/mineral supplements like zinc magnesium B6 D3 these won't help to gain any extra muscle per se, but with modern lifestyle we are very likely to be lacking some which won't let you perform at your best. Also research dosages most RDA values are bs, like RDA for D3 is 400IU but actually should be at least 4000IU.
    Get plenty of sleep.
    Whey protein before/after workout, eat plenty of complex carbs after workout, eat food with casein protein before bed or use supplements. Most of the protein supplement brands have bcaa mixed in, so don't waste your money on them.
    Creatine.
    Chicken is walking bird of gains.
    All these things really add up.

Cool cheers I'm have a look in to it. I have seen and heard a lot of these supplements that claim to be as good at gaining bulk as dianabol and stuff never really are going to be. It's just marketing more than anything. I'm on creatine mono and whey protein that's all at mo
  • Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    Options
    I always found it interesting how a few sites give suppliment names that are basically slang for steroids. I believe it's compeltely legal to do this and seems like they do this to try to raise expectations for their suppliments by connecting them to banned substances. They are just supliments and as such should be treated as such.
  • Wheelhouse15
    Options
    Pu_239 wrote: »
    I always found it interesting how a few sites give suppliment names that are basically slang for steroids. I believe it's compeltely legal to do this and seems like they do this to try to raise expectations for their suppliments by connecting them to banned substances. They are just supliments and as such should be treated as such.
    I think it's funny when i come across them, how they're spelled.

It is, I wonder if they are hoping people won't actually read the description and think they have found a supplier of illegal substances. One might wonder...
  • FitForL1fe
    Options

It is, I wonder if they are hoping people won't actually read the description and think they have found a supplier of illegal substances. One might wonder...

lul "hey I found drugs on Google"
  • Wheelhouse15
    Options
    draznyth wrote: »

lul "hey I found drugs on Google"

You can find anything on Google. ;)
  • zoobrew
    Options
    Yeah it's always just about marketing though isn't it. Dbal over dbol. I knew it was never guna have steroid like results but I guess some people think they will. What's one letter going to make a difference!