Has anyone done P90X?

Options
Hello! I started doing P90X3 (following the Lean Schedule) with my mom and boyfriend about two weeks ago. It's quite fun and we're enjoying the results we're seeing so far :) I love that in just 2 weeks I can already see my mom's strength, balance, and exercise tolerance all improved!

So, out of curiosity I was wondering if there was anyone here in the MFP community that has done P90X for the full 90 days? What were your results like?

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I did p90x3 classic schedule, loved it!
  • norie92
    norie92 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I did P90X, the original one, for like 60 days and I went from 2-3 pull ups to 10. It was pretty awesome.
  • shellatompkins
    shellatompkins Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    norie92 wrote: »
    I did P90X, the original one, for like 60 days and I went from 2-3 pull ups to 10. It was pretty awesome.
    Ahaha, I can't even do one full pull up yet! Hopefully I'll reach 10 pull ups by 60 days, too. :p
  • tiffanyrodriguez89
    tiffanyrodriguez89 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi my parents did it with the meals and all for 90 days and their results were awesome my mom went from a size 16 to a size 8 in 60 of those days. I was amazed. I personally can't hang lol I'll stick to zumba
  • xstevedx
    xstevedx Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    It works well if you really push every movement to the fullest. Naturally it works better the harder you work for it. Also keeping your nutrition on point is the other half (or more) of the coin. I did it for a month and liked it.
  • AngInCanada
    AngInCanada Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    I've done P90X lean schedule and have also dont P90X3. I enjoyed P90X but LOVED X3 :)
  • justacceptthisemail
    justacceptthisemail Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Did P90X years ago. Loved it then and still love it now. Tony Horton is great and so is his crew. Good music and well-structured workouts.

I incorporate their moves into my alternate workouts.
  • JTB51
    JTB51 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I did the full p90x and p90x3. Lost 30 lbs with the combination of the two.
  • inked_Calimom82
    inked_Calimom82 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I haven't done it but know a few people that have and had good results. I do other beach body programs including TurboFire, 21 Day Fix and piYo. Love it!
  • Sweet_Heresy
    Sweet_Heresy Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I did P90X (lean) a couple years ago and absolutely loved it. Ended up losing 17 lbs after 90 days...but still couldn't do a pull up. Lol.

I tried P90X3 and honestly didn't care much for it. I way prefer the original.
  • camground2
    camground2 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Loved it but hated it at the same time.
  • mrsjstone01
    mrsjstone01 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I used P90X after I had my son. I went from a the high 180's to 119 in 90 days. I didn't eat nearly enough during those days, less than 1,000 calories a day; I don't recommend that! Anyway, I enjoyed the program. I recommend it to anyone.
  • marcelo_templario
    marcelo_templario Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    People, you must considering that if someone doesn't exercise at all and start any but I mean any physical activity then the weight lose kicks. I am actually against P90X
  • DedRepublic
    DedRepublic Posts: 348 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    So, out of curiosity I was wondering if there was anyone here in the MFP community that has done P90X for the full 90 days? What were your results like?

Started at 220 lbs.
    in six months I weighed 185 lbs

I ate 2200 to 2400 calories per day and only lost about 1 lb per week....

P90x changed my life...right after P90x I completed 3 consecutive rounds of Body Beast...entered a physique competition soon after and now I'm chasing my Aesthetic Dreams.

"We're all gonna make it brah!" - Aziz Shavershian

5esyww7fwqby.jpg

ihg82ey5369e.jpg

lc0cv5mcqf7a.jpg

More here:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=an-w8_vNuWw

• ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    People, you must considering that if someone doesn't exercise at all and start any but I mean any physical activity then the weight lose kicks. I am actually against P90X

Wat