Stupid pouch

Options
I'm skinny. I workout 5-6x a day (lifting and cardio) and eat healthy besides on Saturdays haha anyways I have just a little inch or two to lose yet and it's just a little pouch on my lower stomach like below my belly button! I know u can't target areas but how can I make it flat! That's really all I want, my whole stomach flat as a pancake

Replies

• richardzelada123
    richardzelada123 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    On Saturday eat to maintain and that way u wont lose a day cause of Saturday. Plus try hiit cardio
  • omgitsdaniiii
    omgitsdaniiii Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Yes I do hiit! But I guess I could watch what I eat a little more on Saturdays. Thanks
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    What pouch? :huh:
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Body recomp?
  • slaite1
    slaite1 Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    Skinny or not you may have to lose a little bit more weight. Their is a reason why even fitness models typically don't have a pancake flat stomach every day. In addition, usually dropping some gas/water weight will help flatten out an already decent set of abs.

If you have an event or something where you want your abs to look a little better, simply watch your sodium and gassy veggies for a few days and chug allllll the water. Maybe reduce carbs for a day or two and your belly will look flatter temporarily. Make sure you keep your fiber to normal levels. But, again, the "pouch" is life-especially as a female. Even bodybuilders don't have flat abs 24-7. You need to stay at very low body fat levels. But your abs look awesome. And apparently you can look awrsome and still enjoy your cheat day on Saturday. I say keep the balance, look sexy as f*=# but still enjoy life :-)
  • omgitsdaniiii
    Options
    Body recomp?

Could u explain what that is? Haha

• omgitsdaniiii
    Options
    slaite1 wrote: »
    Skinny or not you may have to lose a little bit more weight. Their is a reason why even fitness models typically don't have a pancake flat stomach every day. In addition, usually dropping some gas/water weight will help flatten out an already decent set of abs.

If you have an event or something where you want your abs to look a little better, simply watch your sodium and gassy veggies for a few days and chug allllll the water. Maybe reduce carbs for a day or two and your belly will look flatter temporarily. Make sure you keep your fiber to normal levels. But, again, the "pouch" is life-especially as a female. Even bodybuilders don't have flat abs 24-7. You need to stay at very low body fat levels. But your abs look awesome. And apparently you can look awrsome and still enjoy your cheat day on Saturday. I say keep the balance, look sexy as f*=# but still enjoy life :-)

Thank you! I'll try those things!
    Just trying to remove as much chub as I can before summer!